It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15th feb we find out the secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This was on bts but i think needs an airing on ats. An apparent secret will be reveiled world wide on tv 15th feb 2006.I hope its something significant but will probably turn out to be sony announcing its release date for the playstation 3

here,s the link whatisthesecret.tv...

just had a thought,could be what the bleep do we know 2(down the rabbit hole).
any ideas?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There's already a thread about this somewhere on BTS.

Not to mention that this has nothing to do with aliens or ufo's. Mod's put it on bts for a reason.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The 15th doesnt work for me....how about the 24th...say around 4:20?
Is this the movie release about Jesus or Yahwey's mothership landing.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Whatever TV show or movie this is for it looks potentially interesting, however it's probably like those adverts you see that look like they're going to divulge the meaning of life then turn out to be for toilet paper

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Are you wondering why? Everything you want in your life, whether this is more money, better relationships, health, happiness, or whatever it is you want, you can have it when you know The Secret.

Because of this, and even before knowing The Secret, many realize that by introducing every single person they can to The Secret, it will bring them even more of the riches of life.

What a crap, it's only an add for a new series to start.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
sorry dude(someone got out of bed on the wrong side).I did mention it was on bts and had"nt realised i put it in the aliens and ufo forum,its just that i rarely look at any of the posts on bts(ats all the way) and figured there may be others who do the same.Never mind live and learn.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
its a broadcast by the borg they are going to assimilate us
hahaha

well I believe it isn't that important because it would have been on tv over here that they are going to send out something. well nothing , not even a commercial about this.

top topics

join