It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw A UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Two days ago, on Saturday the 14th of January, I saw a UFO. It was about 11:45 p.m. I was in my room watching T.V. During the commercials I happenned to look out my window. I was looking up at the sky and I saw something moving. At first I thought it was a plane. What I saw had a single light (when you see planes flying at night they have more than one light). I thought that was odd that there was only one light so I continued to watch it. After watching it for about 15 seconds it stopped moving. It was traveling in a straight line in the direction of my house. When it stopped moving I then knew that it was not a plane as planes do not just sto moving in the air. Since it stopped moving it then really had my attention so I continued to watch it. After several minutes it started to move again in the same direction. After about 10-15 seconds of moving it stopped moving again. After it stopped moving it stayed where it was for about a half hour (untill about 12:20 a.m.). I continued to it watch during that time. Unfortunately I lost sight of it as some clouds moved in covering it and the UFO was not visible when the clouds pasted. I am the only one that I know of that saw it.

What was also weird was when it stopped moving the UFO look just like a star. It look like a star when moving also. But when it was not moving if you were to look up at it and see it you would think it was just a star and not a UFO. This was the first time I have see a UFO in person. What was it doing when it stopped and was just sitting there? Thats what I wondered.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
sounds good
hopefully now you will buy a video camera in case you see another ? lol

where are you anyway? uk? usa?

[edit on 103131p://310110 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I live in Ontario, Canada. It was to bad that I did not have a camcorder or camera available. I'm gonna make sure I do have one the next time I see one.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Might have been a helicopter. Perhaps at quite a distance with a searchlight.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did you hear something?A helicopter would make quite a noise.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I did not hear any noise coming from it.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How fast was it going? And did it blink?

Sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The speed it was going was about the same speed a plane goes. There was only the single light to the UFO and it did not blink.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Okay then. It does sound like a plane, but you said it stopped so I don't really know. Sounds like you did see a UFO there buddy. Congrats.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I saw a UFO back in 1989 in eastern Canada. It looked almost like the bottom aluminum colored portion of a beercan, like brushed aluminum, something like this:

and this:

I was in my car with my friend Scott at an intersection, I looked up and saw the UFO, I said to Scott "Do you see that?!"
Scott said:
"YUP!"
It was just there in the cloudless sky, motionless, by the time I got to the mall parking lot only about 5 seconds later, to get out of the car, we both looked up and we could not see it anywhere.

I do believe aliens exist, I believe they've come to our planet, but do I know this for sure? No, I don't.
But I believed in the alien possibility since I was a kid, I am 36 years old now, I've read a lot of books on the subject.
I'll keep looking up, could be something cool up there?

I wonder who flies that model?
Was it from this planet?
I don't know, but it was the neatest thing I ever saw in the sky!

top topics

join