It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any anime games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
coming out soon? Typical games aren't really my style.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Kingdom Heart(s) is a good game. Not to hard but you have to find stuff.
Kalamari cracks me up the sound track is fun and the games fun.
You can always go on to ebay and type in your favorite animes and put games with it and you might find some BL.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dude if you have a psp, Import bleach: heat the soul 2.

Best fighting game on psp at the moment, and hot anime action aswell!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
gungrave gungrave gungrave!!! and gungrave overdose!!! i looooooooooooooooooovvveee those games. you should seriously consider checking them out.

oh and the devil may cry games. i guess maybe theyre not that anime-based-ish, but they rock as well.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Hawker9]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So you're into anime? PS2 RPGs?

Nocturne (and to a lesser extent Digital Devil Saga). Nocturne is actually an extreme upgrade on the old Persona games. Really brilliant, but very underrated so you'd probably have to find it through online shopping. Lots of extra stuff to do as I think I have over 120 hours on my save file.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've got my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 reserved
that should be coming out this year.

.hack//G.U. (Which I think they should've killed this series after Quarantine) comes out sometime either this year or next.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
.hack//G.U. (Which I think they should've killed this series after Quarantine) comes out sometime either this year or next.

The first Hack was decent enough, the second one was the same exact thing (thus repedative) and after that I just didn't bother.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Shugo

The first Hack was decent enough, the second one was the same exact thing (thus repedative) and after that I just didn't bother.

While the storylines picked up, I have to agree with you on this.
Looking back they were very boring...BUT...I DID like to see BlackRose die at the end.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Shugo]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well how many Dragonball Z games are out there? Also there is a Full Metal Alchemist game out, never played it though. Oh and a Vampire Hunter D game for PS1.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I already have Katamari, Kingdom hearts, only the first Dragonball Z Budokai, the first Fullmetal Alchemist game, The first three .hack games, Devil may cry. And don't you have to be a fan of the series Gungrave and Bleach to follow their storylines. It isn't that I don't like them, I just can't find the dvds and don't have any channels that show much anime.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh and Elfen Lied for Gamcube, but you have to order it online to get it. It is 18+, MA, NC/17, so forth for Extreme Violence, nudity, Swearing, Graphic Violence, More Violence, and of course Violence. Oh it is beautiful though, but the violence is incredible! Cut someone's head off, punch a hole in their chest and pull their heart out and laugh. Pull the head off of someone and use their body as a sheild while you kill more people until you literally have a pool of blood.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
As much as I love mindless blood and gore, i never have even heard of that game.
:w::bnghd:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Based off the Manga/Anime of course, would post the box up but would violate the ATS rules.

Oh man to just go through and gut someone with your vectors, although it took time getting use to the controls on my GC for the bullet blocking when I didn't have a body to use for a shield. Or my fav is still to punch a hole in a persons chest, tear their heart out, and laugh. Or a fun thing to do is cut their arms off so they run away screaming until blood loss kills them. Or... Did I mention violence?

new topics

top topics

join