It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killer headache

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhhh im going mad with pain. i have a frigging headache. my whole head is literally growing in size then shrinking, growing then shrinking...... tried OOBE(out of body experience). thats was the cause of it.

ps world peace

[edit on 13-1-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Did you leave your head behind?
when you oobe'ed?

What a weird question I just asked...LOL

[edit on 13-1-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Did you leave your head behind?
when you oobe'ed?

What a weird question I just asked...LOL

[edit on 13-1-2006 by spacedoubt]

oh i forgot to mention that the oobe was unsuccessful also, slept through it, so no my head is not left behind.
thank goodness though the headache has lessened a bit now. more bearable.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well i don't know why you have a headache but make such your drinking water, not sugary stuff with caffine, if you wear glasses and you haven't been for a while try puting on you glasses, when was the last time you ate? eating ussaly helps. Try going to sleep of a really hot bath or shower...

and when i say really hot, i mean hot with in reason, a hotness that you find pleaseing.Bubbles are optional but fun to play with

also if your a girl you may be about to start your monthly but your u.n. refurs to a male so you may be having symathatic pms, if your really close to a girl.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I surely hope your headache is gone by now, but if you get it again, might want to try taking something for it, perhaps an asparin. Or if your stomach does not agree with asparin, one of the many non-asparin meds out there.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
wow its aaamazing, i didnt know people really cared that much. i posted this when i had this headache almost a week ago, and people r still replying to it. just to let u guys out there know that the headache is long gone.

ps world peace

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
rottonralph101- good to hear its gone,

lol word of advice though when you have a bad headache being on the computer really does not help, as it strains the eyes ect and makes it much worse,

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We don't care, we just appear that way 'cause you've got a bad head.

Now, be a good person and go lie down on your bed with the curtains, blinds or whatever shut tight.

Put on some really gentle water music and try to relax.

If you can relax, then your mind will start to heal your brain and hey presto! No more
headache.

If that don't work, tough. Get
bladdered and wake up with a hangover. At least you'll know what caused it!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nest time go to the hospital for Imitrex or better yet,
a shot of Demerol.

The Imitrex works on me, just when i think i'm dying of an annurism.

Its expensive but it works!

new topics

top topics

join