It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Is the Winter Over? Birds already flying North!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes, the birds have been weird this season. I live in Missouri. Every year the robins leave before the first hard frost, and the Cardinals arrive to take their place. I saw my first cardinal of the season this weekend. The robins never left; even though we had a hard frost for a week. Also, there are bizarre flocks of birds that fly around in the air like a school of fish. Seriously, it's like watching a school of black fish shifting and clustering in the air. Are those starlings?

I wonder if Soficrow was right:

My first thought when I read the opening post was "Uh oh. Something happened to the earth's EM field, and the birds are misdirected."

What else could cause our robins to not migrate? It's not like they'd know what the weather was like down south, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi all,

I just thought I'd add a post here, as I live in the UK and have just seen a mediocre flock of birds (about 40) flying north just now, and it's snowing here!!!!

I thought this was a bit odd and found this thread on it, so thought I'd reply

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind
Yes, the birds have been weird this season. I live in Missouri. Every year the robins leave before the first hard frost, and the Cardinals arrive to take their place.

At my old house, it seems we had a group of robins who never left for the winter. This is in southeast MIchigan.
And, we have cardinals year-round.

So, maybe where you live, you are seeing some odd behaviour, but apparently these birds behaviors are specific to locale.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ok guys no need to panic...

All that is going on it the strange anomaly with the earths wobble. I have been reseraching this for a few weeks now... the wobble has stoped with it causeing some unknowing effects with the globe.

But there has been new updates and theres not very much to worry about it will start up again (hopefully soon) and all will be normal.

Another thing that is strange.. i read somewhere that the south pole is 40 above the temp it should be?!?! cant remember where i read that.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy

All that is going on it the strange anomaly with the earths wobble. I have been reseraching this for a few weeks now... the wobble has stoped with it causeing some unknowing effects with the globe.

But there has been new updates and theres not very much to worry about it will start up again (hopefully soon) and all will be normal.

Another thing that is strange.. i read somewhere that the south pole is 40 above the temp it should be?!?! cant remember where i read that.

Have you read the Soorcha Faal report on the Earth Wobble Stopping?

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

It's quite alarming and a great read, but should always be taken with a grain of salt...whatever that means.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by Stevy

Have you read the Soorcha Faal report on the Earth Wobble Stopping?

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

It's quite alarming and a great read, but should always be taken with a grain of salt...whatever that means.

yeah thats a good read...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by mrwupy]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow ok, I had thought about making a thread on this..
I live in South Florida, and on my breaks at work, I noticed over the past 3-4 months, all the birds flying in groups were all flying North.

I've also noticed mocking birds singing in the dead of night, usually around 1-3am, seagulls further inland than I'm used to seeing them, blackbirds and the smaller brown ones going crazy as well.

I had a friend who just moved back from Houston and said he witnessed tons of dead birds over there, everywhere.. He was sick most of the time over there and had a constant cough until the day he moved back here.

my 2cents

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I saw the same type of thing on jan 14, 2007. I saw at least 20 geese flying north. and i thought the dame thing about how they were flying north. But the thing that was th most strange about it was that it was like 2 degrees out and it was at night. This was all in sioux falls, SD.

But when i lived in strasburg, CO. there was a big snow storm twice every winter one at the beginning and one at the end of it, around the 19th of march. Until this year, i missed the biggest storms they have had in a long time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join