It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planear battle!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well last night yet again i visited yet another place.
Now all I can say is that it resembled an entity described in a recent thread.
It was like a man only this guy was tall not really big tall but strong looking.
Was generally dressed in dark clothes that were somewhat weathered.
It was bald and had these eyes that didnt seem alive.

It was after me.Hardcore.I fought it.Clearly I was outmatched which is what scared me the most.I was backing up some steps(we were inside)
as it grabbed my arm(or weapon).There was a ledge,I walked up and overto the side of the door.He had a hold of my arm.and started to com through the door way.I managed to slam the door whatever it was in crush its head in the door way.Aswell as the arm came off.Thats when I woke up.I ran into my bathroom and turned on the water.I knew that I hadnt killed it.Even though I watched its head get crushed and its eye come out.Which is pretty shaking aswell.

I made myself get out of there.This i know for my subconcious was still attached I chilled and had a smoke.I could feel it still waiting.I had to fight my sleep.I have a strait scratch on my arm 3 inches long.Nothing deep but more than a simple scratch.I noticed it in the bathroom. This has been the worst encounter I have been in.I think it was really trying to kill me.It was just me and the shifter(im calling it)

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Have you been doing any spell-work, demonic summoning or associated with anyone who has been doing this?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
siriuslyone....

Where as for a long time i was focused more and more upon the mundane flow of life such as work and money and friends and having fun.I believe i was trying to elude destiney and hide within the masses.

Due to dire need in my darkest hour I was almost gone.I had to cast a manefest destiny spell..

Now I find myself somewhat better.Doing much work on here and within myself.I have stepped up to the plate so to speak. I asked for it, but on the other hand you can only run so long until you have to turn and face yourself and who you are......Scarecrow.

new topics

join