It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductory Disclaimer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone.
Intro first, Disclaimer at the bottom.

Some of you know me already, some don't. I've been on ATS a little while now, and never had a reason to introduce myself before today.

I came to ATS to participate in discussions, and to find information on various subjects which don't get the time they deserve in the mainstream media. I'm a fiction writer (mostly horror and cross-genre abominations), but I dabble in all the dark arts (copywriting, screenwriting, journalism) on occasion.

I'm 25 years old, Scots-Irish, a high school drop-out with about 8 years of higher education in various fields (CJ, English, Film/Video Tech). I've got a genius level IQ, but I'm a smoker and I've been unemployed for more than 6 months, so the jury's still out on that one.

Some of my other interests are evolutionary psychology, criminal psychology, evolution/adaptation, law and the justice system, as well as linguistics and some less sedentary activities, like fencing and martial arts. I've lived/worked all over the country, from LA to NY, in a wide range of jobs/fields, and I have a vast resevoir of (mostly useless) information saved up from my experiences.

I'm not affiliated with any political party in the US, nor would I wish to be. I see the political process in its current incarnation as simply another layer of control, and so have no sympathy for partisans and their old-fashioned loyalties/prejudices. I came to ATS to learn and grow, not to be a troll or to suffer them gladly.

And now, the disclaimer! (Thanks LOAM, way to think ahead of the curve with this one.)

Under Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Part I, Section 223(C), WyrdeOne expressly denys and disclaims any and all intention to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person, during all written communications delivered by any and all means.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Better late than never WyrdeOne

Thanks for letting us get to know you better.

join