It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons - 11- JFK - Aliens -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Mods forgive me now please...

First off to the people that will post some imature follow up about how you have the answers and any thought beyond your own is wrong please move on. Thanks appreciate it.

Masons,Bones,unseen gov etc if there is a secret they hold and use for bad how,why and when would you like to know?

Beyond BS business deals what if they did tap into powers demonic,slien or other would you want this uncovered? Maybe they do hence calling cards of symbolic nature.

What do you do? What do I do? What can we do? IS society screwed at this point? People that hold less belief and thought of God yet have more intrest in the latest computer game,ipod etc.

What if there is something to this thought of cults,satanic bit,aliens,psychic power etc. Do you think the first ones who discovered told the others all? Or did this power go to the head? A chain of command like. If you are in the loop could you do anything? Could you run? Could you save yourself?

What if this power they tap into has potential of things you could not fathom or believe unless you had a picture or proof? What will this result to? What if you took my words for truth than what?

What is our option? What is yours? Can we do anything? Maybe the evil actually helped continue the life of society as the good people that were to uncover it were killed. Or maybe they were killed so "they" could continue on this power.

When will this come to a head? Will it ever? Will "they" end up killing themself or will it result in killing of many until an ultimate battle of good versus evil?

How deep does this go? Have they ever edited biblical text an ancient times?

Who will destroy this evil? When that person or being shows up how will you know that it is not evil itself? Is an eye for an eye proper form of dealing with such matters? When the good use evil to kill evil does good not become evil as well? If they started a massive fight if the good would not submit or fear what would evil do? What could it do? besides fight itself...

Maybe I am crazy. maybe I am the evil one or maybe you are for believing in my message or believing in the their message. Once you understand this than you will know. Or than again maybe good and evil have both won as you don't believe in either and that is how it was meant to be.

Ignorance is bliss and I am happy as a fool.

6 is nothing more than a contradiction of 9 and vice versa.

When a clam has a grain of sand enter it, it creates a substance for protection which in turn creates a pearl.

Edit: Censor circumvention.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
Maybe I am crazy.

Maybe? Just Maybe?

You see, you are different then us. We're here because we're don't find bliss in ignorance, you're different, so you find bliss in ignorance.

We're 2 and You're 3. Different....Therefore you shouldn't judge us or anyone. If something we all believe seems stupid or pointless to you, then please respect what we say, do, believe and think because it doesn't affect you, we didn't FORCE you to come here and read everything then become annoyed and post an inappropriate post.

But since you did, maybe you don't know yourself and you don't like ignorance. I wont decide for you, but please respect what we do, say, think, believe, as long as we don't hurt anyone doing so.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
nsawantsmedead:

I'd love to engage you on this, as the board has been pretty quiet.

Firstly though... what exactly is your point?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i think what hes trying to say is why are we talking about it and doing nothing about it.

in response

im researching,

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
and ill defend him when i was ignorant yes i was happy i enjoyed the usually tv, football computer games, was a functional member of society in britain doing my bit without the truth,

now the mainstream world sees me as crazy revoulutinary, because i know capitalism exploits im crazy, or so it feels that way, tell anyone about the illuminati at work and i get dazed looks, are they Dave the next big rock band your in to?people ask, with the truth im depressed cant stop asking question seeking that never acheiveable goal of finding answers. as you can see im unhappy that i know the things i know, the explotation , privatisation, social reforms,special Acts each year to allow or disalow somthing each year , also the double standards of the western world.
like that we (the west) are allowed "to spread democacy" (a american officall stated that it was nice to see that america had spread democacy to iraq, ) if china tried to spread communism, it would be classed as an invasion. why is the west allowed to spread, while the east gets butt raped eveytime we need to change public perception

all of these are ever so deviant once people look at the bigger picture,people are going to come to conclusion of a greater secert organisation and because of this i feel compelled to research deeper, i dont want to i feel i have to, cuz it aint damn right the way we are living now.

sorry i kinda went off ranting... ill shut up now

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If a primary, basic, general disagreement with the accepted opinions of society is the meaning of crazy, and I have heard insanity described in similar terms, then I would say the bad news is, yes you are crazy, but the good news is, 'only in their opinion'. I think you said alot of truths that are clearly being blocked out and ignored by 'sane' society. I guess it doesn't really matter which viewpoint is more insane, cuz we're way outnumbered, which is all that will matter if it ever gets dicey... I feel that folks like Martin Luther King, JFK, Lincoln, John Lennon and Gandhi are good evidence of the dangers of telling folks they are wrong. Some folks don't take that well. And the easiest way to make you stop making sense to them is to silence you. If you are really famous, and are telling everyone in a convincing and credible manner..... don't plan your birthdays too far in advance. I agree all that crap is going on, but the one thing I have yet to see convincing evidence of, is, The Illuminati. They are famous as heck, and people refer to them all the time, but I haven't seen the sources of this knowledge.
In case they are real, let me just say you guys better be acting ethically, or else, I'm going to hold you accountable, if you exist. The state that we have got ourselves into, globally, is bad. Clean it up, or pay the piper. One way or another the destruction will be reversed. I doubt by choice.

top topics

join