It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK -- Rush to Judgement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I recently picked up a copy of Mark Lane's Rush to Judgment.
It is a critque of the Warren Commission and came out in 1966. It then went through many, many printings in the first year. It is still widely available and I think and I think a must-read for JFK conspiracy theorists.

At the time, pre-Warren Commission, the wound that is now claimed by the government to be a rear-entry was in fact reported as being a frontal entry wound.
This is a major point of contention today. Pro-government stories of the murder tell us about the magic bullet and the rear entry wound.

I'm hoping to get some interest together about this book and discuss how the governemtn through the years has changed how the JFK assassination was reported.
I'm hoping some older members were old enough to remember what was actually reported and not what they "remember".

[edit on 7-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Where can we pick it up? Amazon? Public Libraries?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It is probably the most well-known and popular book critical of the Warren Commission. If you want to buy it online, check e-Bay.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If you click on my link above, it will take you to allibris--they have new and like-new copies for as little as $2.95 + shipping.

top topics

join