It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts I have seen

page: 1

join
share:
HS

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've seen about, I dunno, about 50,000 ghosts, mostly spiders. Also seen dogs, cats, gorilla, cows, horses, a donkey, people with cat heads, something that looks like a gorilla with cow horns, owls that were yellow with black eyes, a lynx, monkies shaped like bullets with very evil green eyes, some very large flying things that swooped by to fast to get a close look, robot spiders with real looking legs and chrome bodies, Skullman in a hooded garment holding a scepter, the devil in a chrome cage in my living room smiling with ram horns on the side of his head, lots of 3 foot tall people, some of whom told me to go home when I asked them their name. Let's see, oh yeah, lion, a spaceship at the top of the hill with aliens waving at me, another spaceship which landed lighting up a cow pasture when I was sitting out back at two AM, some ladies that looked like princesses or queens, a lady looked like she was dressed in fancy 18th century clothing, a statue of an indian princess made out of wood that floated up to me behind my beaded curtain, a guy as big as a tree who had 5 foot bats all over him, met several bats also, saw a beast with about 7 necks that had the face of a man on the end flat, saw 12 foot Polynesian like heads that winked at me thru nightvision googles one night about 5 foot away, saw strange beasts in the trees with high powered binoculars that made my whole focus change to another bunch of trees as soon as I started to focus, these were about 15 feet across. Saw a wizard and his apprentice shoot a golden spray of spangles 35 feet into the air, heard it too. Saw a lit soaring dove cruise across a mountain lake about 2 am in the morning and the words 'I love you' came from it. Saw the babbling oracle who had a hat on like abe lincoln with ivy growing around it as he walked down the path, saw 35 foot to 75 foot men move out of conifer trees just as tall. Saw the green energy king and queen, one royal rulers of three on this earth whose voice came into my head so strong it came out my mouth. Saw a group of three bully toughs in my living room, saw two hitmen in my bedroom, saw the lady named Gardner Stuart who had the biggest museum art heist occur at the museum she started in Massachusetts come thru my living room. Saw a nickel sized bug land on my knee, and then fly back to its dimension off my knee as it hit a box on the way out, thwackkkkkkkk! Saw a black hooded guy peek around the edge of a door while I mirror meditated for quite some months. Saw a bunch of little hooded blackish ones in caves in the mirror that wanted into this dimension. Saw groups of sneaky guys with a handheld mirror a couple of times as looked behind me. Saw a mountain woman wading in the water pulliing a floating dead man ghost behind her asking me if I wanted to go around and kill evil men ghosts. Seen a bunch of flea ghosts appear on the back of hand all at once, about 400. Seen a couple guys beating up a guy in town, ghosts, was told later back in the 40s the townspeople used to beat up tourists out back the tavern for their money. Seen lots of clouds of different shapes and sizes, I'm guessing may be spirits or groups of spirits up to no good, as in we are trying to make life hell for you. Seen plenty of sheets of light ghosts, one about knocked my trucks electrical system out that was about 50 foot square. Seen a bunch of other bad spirit energy types also, but have to feed my 9 dogs now. Write later.

Honor Seed

HS

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
okay water is on for rice for the dogs and chicken in the oven for the dogs....let's see, where was I? Oh yeah..... You guys on the island having a dryspell with ghosts? Anyways, I saw a bunch of dead tree stumps grow arm branches and wave at me. Saw some bushtrees on the same hill down at the bottom paired off and having a picnic with each other. Saw some children at the top of that big hill jumping through a oval window into the space I was viewing. Saw 5 40 foot piles of solid oily black snakes and other gooey stuff about 6 feet away from me, the piles were about 12 feet across. The snakes were moving, not sure what else was in those piles. I saw about 3 rows of 12 foot tall typical ghaosts, five to a row with 3 leaders in front. They siaid if I wanted to feel humble right then, I could join them for an eternity, I told em no, I was happy just then and said I'd stick around earth to help people out. I saw a bowman in my bedroom aim his bow down the hallway, I'm guessing at a spirit bothering me. Saw a dented in head on the kitchen floor with
two blue and green crablike feet, smelled the kitchen up for days, even my renter said so the next morning.
My friend saw the same black panther with a white facemask hovering in front of it in the willow tree one night we were stting by the camfire about 2 AM in the morn. I asked her first cause she is so good at making up stories. Saw an 18th century dressed English gentle about 6 feet from me, we spoke together for some time the same night. Also there was an oriental girl off to the side. And there was about 5 happy jumping people in the driveway trying to see over the bushes at the 4 of us real people that night I danced for the spirits. All the little people I saw in a handheld mirror laying in a hammock one day. The black triangle ghosts marching 2x2 about a foot and a half high. That was the same night the gorilla like beasts with cow horns were all standing in my trees, about 10 of them about 8 feet tall apiece. Smae night also I talked to several dozen, I guess, spirit diplomats from foreign planets as the peaceful representative of earth. One group paired off after my couple hour speech and faced each other apparently discussing what I just said. Saw a wisewoman of a different planet in the mirror. My head started to tingle and when I looked at it I had a cranial bony structure around the back like a half mountain range, kinda a crown of sorts, my skin was Italian colored and we exchanged emotional telepathic happiness. Other than that, nothing I recall at the moment. My opinion is, almost all of these connections are dangerous, possibly fatal, because in my opinion any connection with a living or passed on spirit lets in the negative emotions of that entity. Everyone is a balanced yin/yang situation to begin with as a young child. A lot of these ghosts/spirits I saw and mindmelded with automatically/telepathically were not happy campers. Again, no good angel in Heaven facing God ever shows themselves in these days. It is my opinion, even Saint John, who wrote Revelations was not visited by an angel of God. He knew this too. I am not embarrassed to write about my experiences.
These spirits/ghosts effect people all over the world. Write about your experiences in detail. A lot of these people who have never had feelings ghostly presences exist, whether they be fo the living or the passed on variety of spirits are not like the sharpest tools in the shed. In fact, some of them out of touch with others emotions don't even qualify for being a bag of manure. It trust I am not attacking anyone here with my opinion. If you came here to be entertained rather than learn, that is your perogative, but I don't think that is why the moderators and founders started this forum. Have a nice day. I certainly went into the spirit world to teach and learn at great risk to my life and health. While some parts of it were entertaining, sometimes the energy cloud mass did try to come down my throat and stop my breathing. The range of entertainment at best to death at worst seems to indicate visionary experiences should be thought of a lot more seriously than most people do. That's all for now.

Honor Seed

[edit on 11-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Okay, you saw all these "ghosts" and went to great lengths to tell us what you saw.
But, your writing style with run-on sentences, phrases, no breaks to even take a breath...well, I wonder how many will even be able to get through your posts.

You seem to have seen an awful lot of spirits.
And you want others to share their experience.
Why do you think you see so many paranormal entities? Instead of listing them, why not mention one or two in depth and allow for otheres to add their comments and experiences.

HS

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The reason I saw so many ghosts is because I telepathically connected to living and departed spirits during meditation. Iwent inot meditation with a happy frame of mind rather than trying to acheive one during meditation. I usually gave my emotional support and love to whatever spirit I met. From the timeframe 1958 to 2005 I accepted the visions as external rather than a projection of my own mind. I have cut off the visions for the most part as of the end of 2005. The majority of visions took place from 1973 to 2004, the timeframe of 1997 to 2004 yielded the majority of visions that were more than just seeing people in a mirror. They came off the mirror phase after a lightening bolt vision in front of me and about 8 months of planar
shapes coming at me which I did bend with my hand and was later told by another hearing vision, they were communications from God. Another reason for seeing so many visions, is I practiced emotions on purpose in different sequences, sometimes regressing myself back to the age of 4 or so. Also I was not as fearful perhaps as the average person seeing visions, as the first one I saw in mirror meditation was the grim reaper. Its' eyes were real human eyes and they looked in a direction my eyes were not moving. The second vision in the mirror was a masked entity that wore the Japanese style mask of the devil. The rest were people until 1997. I could not have survived this whole vision journey unless I worked extrememly long and hard from age 20 on, was in superlative physical shape before that and continued those work habits well into the 90's. Also striving to be honest with people and myself was just as important. Having practiced stark raving fear on purpose for 4 hours straight without any reason at all for being scared perhaps was a contributing factor for not being frightened when I saw a vision. Certainly I have keen detail of each vision mentioned because I was not to surprized, startled or fearful when I first saw them. These emotions seem to preclude others in the various forums I participate in from giving or remembering the situation clearly. the emotionss on purpose in various sequences also seemed to bring various reactions to different visions. Like when I complimented a sheet of white energy that was like a door from my meditation room to the hallway, it billowed outward like a sail. Emotions, the spirit of the living, in my opinion are the most powerful thing that exists. Telepathy to the spirits of living and departed people, animals, insects and even cancer cells cannot even began until the base level of telepathic communication is realized, the awareness of your own power of your emotions. It is my opinion anyone who goes into mediation, trys to channel spirits awake or in dreams, or summons spirits without first preparing themselves physically and emotionally and staying in that mode while engaging, will either end up confused, physically ill, confined to the booby hatch, in jail and/or dead.
I am not stopping anyone from posting their experiences and thoughts, this is a forum, giving to freedom of choice, I'm sure.
Which vision(s) I mentioned so far will you have me go into detail on Don't Tread on me? OH and of course, I rambled on in long sentences, the post was meant as an outline and came off the memory recall as quick as I typed it. I have a lot of things, chores to do here, lol, and thank goodness that does not include any more telepathic contact than with my animal companions.

HonorSeed

HS

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well Don't Tread on Me, you're right, not to many people got through so many visions. I guess your response was better than the English supernatural form where I was told to get off the acid. And a flurry of humorous one-liners makes it clear to me there is not yet a person there who has any real curiousity in the subject at hand. I kinda wonder if your job as moderator is correcting sentence structure only? As I answered your question about what caused the 3 !/2 decade of visions, the least you can do is answer my question. And I mean the question about which one of the visions to you wish me to descibe in detail.
Much Obliged for any due consideration.

I will try my hardest to keep lexiconal syntatic superstructure with past participles dangling in the wind of peoples' minds to a minimum.

Honor Seed

HS

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I didn't mean that the last post be any kind of reproach to you Don't Tread or the people in this wonderful ATS forum. I can see that the story told as in Ghost Ship received a response that is pretty typical of one telling a ghost story around a campfire. I am looking however, for a more research oriented group that wishes to compare details in their quest for deeper answers. Questions like whose eyes do you think you saw the ghost ship from? And this of course, would mean knowing the exact angle the ghost ship was seen at, it could have been the vision was captured by the mind of a seagull and transcended space and time.Of course, the gentleman, writing about a vision he saw, for the first time is not likely to be aware of these profound awareness specifics. And as a result, it is up to some of the more experienced, who have told their ghost stories hundreds of times to many people, like myself, to bring to the attention and eventual raise in awareness, these profundities. There are many such interesting aspects to ghosts that worth discussing here, and I sincerely hope that I can help bring to light some of them through my experience of 50,000 ghost visions or so. Certainly after, teaisng, appeasing, angering, threatening, etc. the ghost entities I encountered, the feeling of fear diminished. It is like the excitement of plowing the first acre of land wore off and the plowing the rest of 10,000 acres was not as exciting nor fearful.

Much Obliged
Honor Seed

join