It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

grey evolution theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this site. I've been checking this site out for a while.

Anyways, back to the topic. We'll, I was at work one day(bored as hell) and I started to think. What if "The Greys" or Alien beings have evolved out of almost every single animal characteristic. They no longer have Animal instincs which makes them peaceful beings.
They have evolved so much that they no longer have sexual organs and they have to abduct humans to be able to use their bodily fluids(sperm and eggs) to be able to procreate.
They were around and evolving when the dinosaurs were around on Earth. Which also explains why they are so advanced in technology.

They once looked like us but have evolved into what they are now.
We'll, that all I have to say. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.
As for your idea or theory, anything goes. There really aren't any rules to discussing aliens, their origins, characteristics and so on. We don't have any proof, documents, remains, or substance beyond what is being floated here and on the Web.

Essentially no one can claim you're wrong because they have yet to prove they are right.

The important thing to note is that the humanizing of Gray's is what it's all about. The base Gray as it was concieved is a bit scary/androgenous/nightmarish creature. As humans we provide all our traits to the point they fit into a concepts we are comfortable with. A majority choose a benign species over a treacherous one.

Just remember when creating aliens, always use safety scissor, don't eat the glue and play nice. Hope you have fun.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by nullster]

new topics

join