It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Right paradigm is a con!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wake up people. The left and right are controlled by the same people. A dictatorship rules America. They have created the left-right paradigm to con us, and split us into different camps, so we can fight and squabble while they gain more and more power. It is used to divide and rule us!

The left and right are controlled, meant to give us the illusion of choice. It is 2 sides of the same coin; 2 wings on the same bird. Both parties answer to the same masters. Thats why no matter who we ''elect'' into office, the same things happen. No matter if it was George Bush, or John Kerry, the results would be the same.

In fact, to prove that both parties are controlled and meant to give us the illusion of choice, here is something interesting for you. George Bush and John Kerry were both presidential candidates in the last ''election''. Both were for the war. Both were members of an elite secret society known as Skull and Bones. Both were initiated into the Skull and Bones, in the same year, 1968. Both went to Yale University, and, this is the big one, they are both distant cousins! Un-fricken-believable. Out of 280,000,000 people, of all sorts of different varieties, the 2 presidential candidates are both members of the same secret society (which has only 800 living members at one time); both went to the same University, Yale; and are cousins! But since has more royal genes than Kerry, he won the ''election''. Presidents arent ELECTED by ballot, they are SELECTED by blood. Bush/Kerry are skull and bones, and are cousins. Here is some proof.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.bilderberg.org...

www.parascope.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

msn.ancestry.com...

www.store.yahoo.com...

Don't just poo-poo what Im saying (poo-poo lol), go read these links for yourself.

www.infowars.com...

This link above is the ultimate proof for you....George Bush and John Kerry ADMITTING to Meet the Press that they are members of skull and bones, and that its all secret.

There is NO denying. Both parties are controlled, they are setting up a military dictatorship in America, and around the world. We are losing our freedoms. We have to wake up to this fact, and realize the TRUE political system inthis country.....freedom vs slavery! Not left vs right!
Look at the videos for yourself.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
the left and right hand of satan!!!
both parties, in actuality seem to lead us in the same direction...

the liberals would take from those who wish to be self sustaining and give it to the poor, and well, weaken the ones they take from until they are the poor also...poor and totally dependant on them to provide for their needs....

but the conservatives seem to be heading in the same direction. cheap labor, and low pay for all but a few.....and all but that few can just be totally dependent on the charitable kindness of the few.....

same thing...dependency = servitude....but what they don't quite yet understand is that it is really a two way street, the few end up being totally dependent on the many just as much, and well, eventually have to give up some of their position to get what it is they need....

a free society is one where there is as little dependency as possible. whcih means, people must be responsible, but also, treated fairly in the economy.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What does that say about this society?

Next on the Illuminati's hit list is Iran. They are already preparing us for it, just watch the news these days.

It seems that they are about to bomb the crap out of another fricken country.

The War of Conquest continues......

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I agree that both parties are one in the same... We are being robbed of rights one new small law at a time. Untill our government is totally rebuilt from the ground up I'm afraid we will never see another political party. The power brokers have delt the hand we live in our daily lives. This is the modern day of banks and corporations that lobby influence on law makers. It's just sad that once we place a voice in office it becomes muddled and rusted. America has become the new modern Roman empire.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's such a great subterfuge that it actually hardwires the brain, so they will always discount opposing viewpoints.

Political bias affects brain activity, study finds
Democrats and Republicans both adept at ignoring facts, brain scans show
www.msnbc.msn.com...

What's the frequency Kenneth?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That's what I keep trying to say. It's time to put an end to the two-party monopoly.

That's why I vote third party. I say EVERYONE vote third party this fall if they can. Vote for someone who will uphold the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Relentless, how is it you think that a third party will be immune from the same issues that muddy the left and right presently?
Human nautre being what it is, it's only a matter of time before the third parties descend to the same level as the dems and reps.

Gawd, I sound cynical

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
More parties in power it is less likely for one party has the leverage to bend them all into submission and thus they are forced to work together or get nothing done.

10 parties sounds good to me....

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Meh. I should run for president. I'll be 35 in 2008 and I have royal genes...all 4 of my maternal great-grandparents have Henry I as a common ancestor!

But I wouldn't last long because I'd refuse to shred the Constitution!

top topics

join