It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true statement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

can anyone verify if this is actually something he said?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Not sure about all of that, but I do know he said this....

"Once a program is classified secret it takes an act of God to declassify it.

and this

"I would strongly advocate reviews every two years of existing black programs either to declassify them or eliminate them entirely. We could save millions in the process."

And this.....

Also in Skunk Works, Ben Rich recalls the first patent that he earned as a young engineer.
It was "for designing a Nichrome wire to wrap around and electrically heat the urine-elimination tube used on Navy patrol planes. Crewmen complained that on freezing winter days their penises were sticking painfully to the metal funnel. My design solved their problem and I'm sure made me their unknown hero."

www.fas.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
bruise - Is there a link to a qualified site or excerpt from publication/book where that quote came from?

smoot - That 3rd quote is a riot.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
In my very humble opinion, the answer would be no. I do not think so.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
bruise - Is there a link to a qualified site or excerpt from publication/book where that quote came from?

Isn't that quote from Serpo.org?

We do travel among the stars, aren't we?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruise
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

can anyone verify if this is actually something he said?

I retract my last post, I just listened to something on the raidio about him and they just repeated him saying that exact quote at some tech convention in california. Sorry, no link at this time.

Nip

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I beleive they are hiding alot of things from us...like cloaking devices....just another way they are watching us

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruise

I remember hearing someone say something very similiar, if not exact. It was a first hand account of someone with credible credentials that presumibly held a position in which such knowledge would be known to him, but I do not remember who it was, or exactly where I heard it. Long story short; Sorry i can't prove it is true.

...... anything you can imagine we already know how to do.

human imagination is relative to the observer, and their acquired accepted truths.

top topics

join