It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: To William One Sac from Site R

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

PODcast: To William One Sac from Site R
A PODcast ShoutOut to William One Sac from Site R - The Little Pentagon

length: 15:02
file: btsmpod_1178.mp3
size: 3526k
feed: btsm

Just wanted to mention, I will be adding the link to the video for this PODcast just as soon as I have uploaded it.

[edit on 1/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What a great idea for a PODcast to WOS! Can't wait to see the video.

So, that's how you say your name! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is the link to the video.

Please afford me your thoughts regarding the following :

by 12m8keall2c:
Well, after viewing the video and realizing a discrepency, it seems I owe the board members a bit of an apology.

The remote PODcast location was in fact NOT the entrance to site R, but rather the entrance to Site C.

While both sites were subordinate to Fort Ritchie, they are NOT one in the same. Since the closure of Ft. Ritchie they are now subordinate to/supported by Ft. Deatrick (physically adjacent to Ft. Ritchie).

Site C (part of the Alternate Joint Communications Center) is located just South of the Maryland line while Site R (Little Pentagon, Deep Underground Communications Center) is located a few miles NE just over the Pennsylvania border.

Those familiar with the topography of this area will realize they are basically one in the same with regards to the local geography. One being on the NE side of the mountain, and the other located near the SW summit.

Either way, I truly apologize for any confusion, my sole wish is to assure ALL members (board, staff, mods, etc.) that it was never my intention to deceive nor mislead.

The primary purpose of this PODcast was to extend well wishes and give a shoutout to William One Sac.

Sincerely,
12m8keall2c

Here is the link to the video.

Any/All response is greatly appreciated!

[edit on 1/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit: updated links]

[edit on 26-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow what a great podcast, i have not had the chance to watch the video yet but it is on my list of things to do (first thing tomorow).

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Great podcast, 12m8keall2c. I'm sure WOS will appreciate it... sounds like a neat trip you had. The video should be cool!

Good to know I wasn't wrong about your name, too!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have finaly had time to see the video you have uploaded, very intresting btw, it has insipierd me to do one of my own at RAF Burtonwood (ex RAF and USAF base). I will let you know how that turns out.

top topics

join