It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order: Not just a business entity or group of people, it's a SPIRIT.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Been away for awhile doing some traveling, finally getting a chance to get caught up here a little. Just got done reading through the thread titled "Bohemian Grove, The Owl:NOT SATANIC"

Boy, all I have to say to that is WRONG ANSWER..

I've done my own thread on bohemian grove so do a search and check it out if you have not read through it.

The thing I'm impressed to post about now is about one fundamental concept most people just can't seem to grasp, it concerns spiritual discernment.

What is this concept/immutable spritual law you might ask?

To put it plainly it's this:

For everything that goes on in this fleshly world/realm (The dimension we call "nature" ) there is a spritual dynamic. Everytime something happens here, no matter what it is, there is a spritual consequence.

All this NWO stuff...Don't get me wrong as I spend more time than I'd like to mention reading up on it but I think most people are missing the "big picture". There is spritual warfare going on folks and you have to look at the world from this "point of view" or it will NEVER make any sense to you.

Check out this link, interesting reading concerning this:

www.apocalypsesoon.org...

Here is a scripture to ponder.. It speaks volumes and volumes about the point I'm trying to get across.

1co 2:14 But the NATURAL man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are -spiritually discerned-.

Even though the antichrist has not officially "arrived", this does not mean that the antichrist spirit is not alive and well.

Will be interesting to see what folks will have to say about this but it's all pretty clear to me.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by TxSecret]

join