It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Masculine God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Or maybe no one replied because you failed to back up your claim's. Or, maybe no one that felt the same way as you noticed it yet. It would be an interesting discussion though if you posted source's and evidence to your claim's.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hahah! magicpriest,

but isn't the bible refering to many gods, I mean,

with JWH speaking, thou shalt not take others for God, or how did he make that commandment?

Like the giants who walkes among the earths surface could've been taken as gods, as spoken of in the bible. Not that they might be alien, for they interbreed with ours, I guess, in a normal sexual way. Them just being bigger.

Still, isn't it also talking about ones who came from the heaven, that, I am not sure off. They might have been mistaken for gods,

but still, One God! said, don't take others for god, or do not believe in other gods than me, so who was that one, was it the real God, or might this have been the devil? Why not The Real God as he gave many love and comfort. But still he took sometimes his people to death. And still, The old and new testament talk about two different' gods, not?

With one supplying Adam and Eve with all the trees in the paradise, and the other only not the tree of knowledge. And other differences can be shown between this old and new testament gods.

Who do you follow, according to that book? you tell me.. I know there's one. but therefore not shown in that book, but might be spoken of therein.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Its called supremacy...each god/et which lived on earth wanted to be worshipped as the ONE and true god...they didnt want there followers to make sacrafices to every god/alien which crossed there path.Thats why uranus told the israelites not to worship any alien but him...because he was the one who treated them the best,the one who brung them out of egypt,the one who fed them when they were hungry,and went ahead of them aand subdued there enemies...everytime they didnt respect his wishes he left there side..and they were beaten by there opponents,because they had no one to fight for them...but when they respected his commands he was there best advasary.

Think of it this way..you have a child and you have taken care of it for all its life ..up until a point were your child starts clinging to another parent..and then another parent...and then sometimes came back to you,but still was clinging to all the other parents..thats when you would step in and say..look son!..iam am your only parent and you wont have anymore parents before me...thats exactly how uranus felt..he didnt like the fact that the israelites kept jumping back and forth between all the different gods...he wanted there undivided attention..and when he didnt get it...he turned his back on them.just like they did to him.

jesus was a son of man..not the son of god..if he was that would make him an alien.

Uranus had more then one son.Zues might be the jesus you are looking for?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
But Jesus being a son of man, means, we to being sons of man, and as He said, All that I do, can thy doeth too. And even more, making us also sons of man. But the things he posessed and said, could only come from a God, an all knowing source, making Him His son, for he preached God, making us also sons of God. right?

I more like to see Him as a spiritually well evolved human being, Him being the Word, as we can too be His Word, we being spiritually well evolved human beings, one only has to open himself up to it.

I still like to see him as a son of God, just like mohammed, or just like buddhists, or just like vedas.

that's my point of view.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
But Jesus being a son of man, means, we to being sons of man, and as He said, All that I do, can thy doeth too. And even more, making us also sons of man. But the things he posessed and said, could only come from a God, an all knowing source, making Him His son, for he preached God, making us also sons of God. right?

I more like to see Him as a spiritually well evolved human being, Him being the Word, as we can too be His Word, we being spiritually well evolved human beings, one only has to open himself up to it.

I still like to see him as a son of God, just like mohammed, or just like buddhists, or just like vedas.

that's my point of view.

God is the energy divided into positive and negative.

Both of these energys are stored in our souls.Thats why jesus said god is INSIDE of you.

When you find the balance betweeen your souls energy ,thats when you become "like" god.

Jesus was one of possibly many people who discovered the balance of both energys,which made hime "like" god.

Everything we do orginates with "god" aka the "soul"

whatever you do the outcome will be negative or positive.Those energys are what god is.

Those energys arnt just found in humans but all over.

We all come from god..we are all sons and daughters of god...animals have just as much god in them as you do.

Its a lie to believe jesus was the only person born of god.

All our souls are born from god.Jesus soul wasnt anymore special then yours.We can all be like god,if we just find the balance between negative and positive.

Maybe you just arnt on my level of thinking and thats why you cant understand what im saying.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is no word for "it" in Hebrew. For example, a table is feminine, even though, at least to my knowledge, a table doesn't have a gender. God is both, in fact the Torah (written word of God) uses "He" and the Kabbalah (oral word of God) uses "She".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join