It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Trumps Canada Race for Contact with space Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
According to the following article Canada is prepared for an extraterrestrial visit from aliens. They have a welcoming committee ready to establish diplomacy with “ethical Off-Planet cultures” now visiting this planet. A Taiwan based company is funding a new research facility in China. A $20 Million facility. And could be serious competition for the Canadian effort. Who will make official contact first?

CanadaFreePress.com Full Article Link

The Peoples Republic of China will give "life-on-other-planet" Canadians a run for their money on pushing the UFO agenda in 2006.

Canada already has a welcoming committee at the ready to establish diplomacy with "ethical Off-Planet cultures now visiting earth".

Since 1964, Canada has been home to the world’s first UFO landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta, a 130-ton concrete structure built as that city’s Centennial project.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Please click the above full article link and read the complete report.

If “they” are visiting us and have been, could it be China or Canada that makes the first “official public contact”? It seems some believe that possibility is worth investing time and money into.

It seems the Chinese interest was sparked by events in the Bayiun District in 1994. When claims from locals were brought to officials for review. Tales of visits with extraterrestrials.
Among many other strange witness accounts. Read the above full article for more.

The interesting aspect to this story I find compelling is that it is a Taiwan based company making the $20 Million investment to build the UFO research facility in China!

Are the aliens working for peace between China and Taiwan?

An interesting article. Make of it what you all will. Just thought I’d share.

Gazz

[edit on 2-1-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Being in Canada I'd say that I would love for them to make first official contact here, but I really don't think it's up for us to decide. One thing I will say though is that I don't think they will make official contact in the United States. But that's just my opinion based on the lifestyle, morals, spirituality etc. of the country as a whole.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It wouldn't be a surprise if ET decided to make first contact in China. Afterall, it is home to 1,306,313,812 people (according to a quick google search - US population is 295,734,134).

So if you looked down at us from orbit, you'd see a huge population density in China - technology is pretty much the same globally (on average), so wouldn't you go for the place with the biggest population?

Actually, thinking about it, isn't Mexico City the worlds most populous city? Or was it Mumbai? They might make good places to land for first contact as well...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think this will be a great step in the right direction...hopefully they can end all the problems we are having here...i did read an article that said this was going to happen....that they were waiting to make contact for 10 years..they are coming to help us move into the golden age...2006-2012...these should be some intresting years...lets hope they do come...I CANT WAIT

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I thought it was strange though how Taiwan was paying for the funding for a China based thing. I thought China and Taiwan didn't like eachother?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualReality
Being in Canada I'd say that I would love for them to make first official contact here, but I really don't think it's up for us to decide. One thing I will say though is that I don't think they will make official contact in the United States. But that's just my opinion based on the lifestyle, morals, spirituality etc. of the country as a whole.

Yeah canada is soooo morally superior to the U.S., no self respecting alien would even consider it. On the flip side, what if the aliens were a huge demonic deception and they were attracted to Canada because of it's total apostasy from the christian faith? There are always two sides to a coin eh?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would have to put my money on Canada as a place for first contact over China. If Aliens had come here with no Malice or evil intents and wanted to make contact I would think they would try to pick a country that was the most peaceful, diverse and open society they could find.

China doesn't exactly rank high in those IMO. Canada is much more along those lines. Perhaps a nation like Current Japan would be a better choice if they wanted a asian country.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I dont care where they decide to make first contact..i just hope they do it..and they do it SOON! we need new energy,we need alot of things they could give us...it would be the start of something great

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
I thought it was strange though how Taiwan was paying for the funding for a China based thing. I thought China and Taiwan didn't like each other?

Money knows no barrier. The great corporations who made fortunes in Taiwan during the 80’s are now investing in China. It’s in the papers at least once a week, as people in Taiwan feel it’s draining the economy.

(see this article:
www.taipeitimes.com... 25)

Although there are still no direct flights to the mainland, there are plenty of direct investments.

Great find UM_Gazz, I didn’t know about the Alberta thing. 20 million? That’s serious money, I wonder how they plan to make money on this?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Great find UM_Gazz, I didn’t know about the Alberta thing. 20 million? That’s serious money, I wonder how they plan to make money on this?

Good question... how will they make money on their investment?

Really I have no idea. But at least someone is willing to put some $$$$ into it.

What if it pays off? ... what if the first real public contact is made in China or Canada?

What will the USA do?

Who knows... Maybe we'll find out soon... Then again like so many things dealing with this topic.. we'll never know the "real" truth.

Gazz

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Money knows no barrier. The great corporations who made fortunes in Taiwan during the 80’s are now investing in China. It’s in the papers at least once a week, as people in Taiwan feel it’s draining the economy.

Oh I see. That makes sense then. I remember like a year or two ago how supposedly Taiwan and China were going to go to war or something.

Thanks for telling me though.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
I dont care where they decide to make first contact..i just hope they do it..and they do it SOON! we need new energy,we need alot of things they could give us...it would be the start of something great

and you think they'll share their technology do you?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

and you think they'll share their technology do you?

Yea,i do think they will...they wont just give us technical advice,but spiritual as well...our planet is falling down..and they just want to pick us back up

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As an American, I think Canada would be the best nominee for first contact. America, in general, is greedy corrupt, and would probably try to monopolize alien contact... China isn't exact sweet and innocent either.

Go Canada.

new topics

top topics

join