It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations To Est. Diplomatic Relations With Extraterrestrial Civilizations (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
First off, the link does not work for me.

2nd, its a prweb link, it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
First off, the link does not work for me.

2nd, its a prweb link, it means nothing.

It has been removed.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
TrueMag..............my best studies tell me that since the building blocks of life are so common throughout the Universe that the possiblity of life at the cellular level is more than likely commonplace................but I feel Drake's equation is too liberal in its assumption of that life evolving to intelligent life capable of interstellar communication and/or travel........

Once you get to the point where enivornmental variables are critical to further evolution............the conditions are so critical to have everything fall into place that even with the number of galaxies, stars and planetary solar systems in place that intelligent life might be so rare that any substantial numbers of species throughout the Universe would be so spread out that their ablity to make contact may need more time that we have left for a life sustaining Universe to exist..........

But......Alas........he's the expert and I'm just a thristy reader of the subject.......so anyone could be right here.......

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
www.thepetitionsite.com...

well to me it seems that this UN Decade of Contact is only an internet petition and nothing really to do with the UN general assembly.

So I would not get too crazy over this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join