It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another obligatory introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I've been around for a few days now but thought id better intro myself. I have been visiting many sites for the last 2 years but this is the first forum i have joined.

I thrive on conspiracy theories, looove UFO sites and always keep up to date with the latest earthquakes. Being a christian im always on the lookout for signs of the end times coming.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
YAY another australian !!!!!!!

g'day from down south.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
welcome...
well its all hear.....ufo's ect....

see you around the forums...

"". Being a christian im always on the lookout for signs of the end times coming."""" quote

So you seen any yet?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Asala if you are familiar with the Revelations in the Bible I believe that we have already seen the first 5 seals. I am waiting for the 6th seal to occur, "the great earthquake" (6:12).

Any comments???

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Im not very clued up on it, but i have read a little. and yes i also believe that the first 5 have already happened....

Its pretty scarey,

so the great quake!!
where do you believe this will happen?
or possibly when?

im going to read up more on this, as yes thisis very interesting....

so do you think the end of the world will happen in our life time?

sorry for all the questions

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yes I do believe the end of the world will occur within my lifetime. Basically Revelations says that some awful things will happen, then "the True Believers" will be taken up to heaven. Then the rest of the people on earth will go through some extremely horrible events over a period of 7 years before "Armageddon" when there will be a great battle with satan then he will be sent back to hell for 1000 years and a new heaven will be created on earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We are hopefully all aware that there has been a dramatic increase in the number of tremors/quakes in the last ten years. The number in the past 12 months even is scary. The number in the last 3 months is even scarier!!! The Bible says that there will be a great earthquake and the sun will turn black, the moon blood red .... every mountain and island will be removed from its place and there will be nowhere to hide. Yikes!!!

new topics

top topics

join