It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love's Higher Levels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My husband and I have been together for 15 years. We dated since high school and married in 1998, after living together and having three gorgeous children together.

I felt true love for him at the tender age of 16. I thought he was the best; the only; the One. At 21 I realized he was more than my love. He was my soulmate. Now, at 30, I see that there is something deeper that we share, something on a higher level of love.

We evolved from high school crushes, to college aged lovers, to mature...what? I don't know how to explain what level we are at. It is deeper than love. It is an incerdible feeling when I look at him. My entire soul is tied to him; my life; my entity.

I can see what he is thinking as soon as I look into his eyes, I can feel what he feels, and I can predicts almost everything he does. It isn't just knowing him and being comfortable...it is more evolved than that. Does anyone understand where I am coming from? And do you have a word for it?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I cant claim to understand what you with your husband I will say this , You have found what some people spend there whole lives looking for . All I can say is dont take each other for granted. Personaly I have never met someone who met the love of there life so young but that dosnt mean that it cant happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yes..I have felt this feeling you describe ..but only with a small handful of women in my life. It is as if you are connected along a specfic frequency all your own. A custom tailored wavelength. You know certain things about and for each other like radar seeing and navigating through the darkness of night.
Sometimes you seem to be thinking along the same lines on a certain day though you are not together. Other times you are sometimes astonished at what He says when you realize it was what you were thinking at the same time. This is eerie at first but eventually you can even get comfortable within this framework..it is reassuring ..a Blessing. It is in fact...being tied at the Soul.
The olde folks were not crazy when they used the term ..We are One.
It is intended to be this way. Many people grope through years of marriage/marriages and never get what you have. Count your blessings and be very grateful that you have it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Yes..I have felt this feeling you describe ..but only with a small handful of women in my life. It is as if you are connected along a specfic frequency all your own. A custom tailored wavelength. You know certain things about and for each other like radar seeing and navigating through the darkness of night.

That is so eloquently and just about perfectly said. Although, even with that definition, it is so hard to put into words.

It is in fact...being tied at the Soul.

Yes, that's exactly what it feels like.

Many people grope through years of marriage/marriages and never get what you have. Count your blessings and be very grateful that you have it.

I sure do. I hope to never have to find another. In fact, I don't know if that is possible. Yet you state, orangetom, that you have had this with several people. You believe, then, that it is possible to have this deep extraordinary relationship more than once in a lifetime?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
When I say a small handful..I mean three and at different times. And each woman was different..their own individuality making this Oneness slightly different. But it was wonderful Rouchkateer..wonderful!!

However to take this to another level of explaination. This is what biblically is called " Peace". To know Peace. Your home is a place of Peace..not dischord because you two have this strength on which to build this Peace. I am sure I am not telling you anything here having raised children. The method of this world is to constantly try to invade and overtake your sense of Peace with the transient values of this world. This is sometimes a full time occupation with children ..even after they have left the nest. You see Rouschkateer , a proper parent is concerned for this Peace in thier children too. How to teach them this difference and for their benifit and for the grandchildren they will have. This knowlege is a "Blessing" from generation to generation.

YOu see Rouschkateer...this Peace is a commodity which will stand the test of time..it will outlast our biology...our biological clocks so to speak. It will serve and strengthen us when nothing else in this transient world will suffice. The olde folks knew this. Many of us today living high speed in the fast food lane do not. We are traveling to fast to take note. This concept, this idea, this Peace has been stricken from our high speed view in favor of consumption levels. Many of us today do not see that in our fast food lane ways we are consuming each other and trying to pass this consumption levels off as Life ..it is not Life.
What you describe between you and your Husband is Life..it is Peace..it is your safe haven from all the wildlife of this world.
This Rouschkateer..is how things should be...Life..Peace.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You have voted orangetom1999 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Most beautiful thing I have ever read. You nailed it. Thank you!

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Rouschkateer]

new topics

top topics

join