It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolusionists Final Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
been doing bit of research about Santa on Christmas Eve.

since last year, atheists and other pro evolutionists scientists have plotted to erase Christmas.

THEY want to get rid of Jesus forever.

British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw got wind of this and was extremely worried.

Read what he had to say about the final plot:

Even Anglican leader, the Archbishop seems to be very pissed off.

www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Archbishop: www.timesonline.co.uk...
and check this out: www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 24-12-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These statements are so blatantly false and ignorant as to earn you a warning were it in my power to do so. In this, I may speak from authority since I am one who both believes in the scientific theory of evolution and a strong believer in G-d.

I challenge your characterization of "THEY".

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I hardly know where to begin on this one.

First of all, many prominent evolutionists are also Christians. Many (such as the Anglican bishop you cite) have no problem seeing Christianity and evolution coexist.

Secondly, the information about Christmas is probably correct... Biblical scholars agree that Jesus' birthday was NOT December 25 (or in December) and that the church took over a popular Roman feast in order to christianize the masses.

Thirdly, not all athiests or agnostics believe in evolution.

Why don't you come over to the forum on ID and evolution and hang out there and learn the true sides of the debates... rather than believing the ones who are formin a conspiracy to terrify you and make you follow their narrow interpretation of the Christian religion.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Where did I hear this before ? Somewhere. Sombody made an accusation. Somebody is going to be threatened with a sanction or worse because they don't like what they are hearing. But, Merry Christmas anyway....

From above

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hehehe...expect to see it as often as needed. At ATS, the motto is "Deny Ignorance" so, it's just part of the service here and it's what sets this board apart from blogs and chat rooms, in my humble opinion. Just doing my part.

Merry Christmas to you!
At sundown on this December 25th, Happy Chanukah!

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
THEY want to get rid of Jesus forever.

Good one.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well yeah.. he did die an awful long time ago.. Me I just use christmas to celebrate all which has been the year that passed. Celebration of completion, renewal, and just the joys in the world around us which we are gifted to live upon.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Davison
These statements are so blatantly false and ignorant as to earn you a warning were it in my power to do so. In this, I may speak from authority since I am one who both believes in the scientific theory of evolution and a strong believer in G-d.

I challenge your characterization of "THEY".

i second this challenge. i want to see concrete proof that evolution contradicts any belief in divinity. if you do i'll eat my hat... wait, i'll buy a hat and eat it. i like the hat i already know.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Actually the attacks on the "Christmas" started with religious groups in an effort to bring the meaning of Christmas back and to stop the commercializing of it.

For some reason it seems that now somebody decided that it was better to make a bigger fuss if Atheist and none Christians were blame for the whole Earising Christmas mess

I guess is working, but meanwhile a lot of religious groups around has been boycotting from Christmas tree to Santa all on their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Looks like them Atheists and evil Pro-Evolutionists have failed once again in their dastardly plot against Santy Claus!

But you can never rest against the insidious attacks of satan worshipping atheists and people who make tithings to the 1st Church of Darwin (Huxelyite Reformed).

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

so getting rid of satan clause is bad?

seriously, why do christians hold this vestige of paganism in such high regard?

top topics

join