It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A poss UFO in a movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone else here has mentioned a UFO caught on film in a movie called Arlington Road? www.imdb.com...

I saw this movie when it first came out on cable, so it had to be a year or so after its initial release. There is a scene in the movie where Tim Robbins and Jeff Bridges are having a sort of argument/conversation? in either of ones backyards.(I know, im sorry, I havnt seen the movie in 5 years). Well anyway. when they show a headshot of one of the actors, in the background , in the clear blue sky you can see a white, pole shaped object floating across the screen. I remember saying "wow, thats strange, I wonder if anyone else noticed that?"

Like I said, its been 5 years since I seen the movie. But its a scene in a backyard and maybe a brown wooden fence surondinging the yard.

Please can anyone else confirm this? Or tell me its a airplane?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There is so much crap on a movie set it would be impossible to tell, light supports, microphones, etc. For all we know they could have been working with a green screen and a piece of something got exposed but was left in since they figured no one would notice it in the final cut.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Naw dude, its outside in the daytime. its moving kinda fast too. just look at it please.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
OK I don’t own the movie so I have no way to look at it first off…

Second just because it appears to be filmed outside in the day does not mean it was, it could be just as easily green screened for weather reasons for example.

Unless you think that all the sets in Star Wars, were really shot a long time ago in a galaxy far away, for example. Not everything is shot on location if they think that is more effective to do it in a studio, then they will, and you will never know the difference.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I understand what you guys are saying. I am a huge movie fan and a fan of special F/X. This thing has nothing to do with the movie, its just moving pretty fast way way up in the sky, in the background. but please look. It will definatly freek you out. Its worth looking. really. And I also did a google search on the subject (Arlington Road UFO) and one other person has mentioned it in a movie forum. So I know at least 2 of us spotted it. Now Just go look for yourself and I gareentee you WILL see IT! then we can name the ufo after me and that other guy, kinda like the way they name comets. lol

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dont be too discouraged if they dont name it after you cause most UFOs are named for location ie: McMinnville. Roswell, Rendlesham, and so on and so on. But hey I'm gonna find me a copy of said movie and check it out. Thanks for the hint. It'll probably be known as the Arlington Road UFO I mean you didnt google FRankenchrist to find it so it already has a name.
Good heads up though. I currently am into something that could be much bigger than that but hey I'm gonna check it out.

top topics

join