It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new form of matter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
alright well, to my understanding waves from outerspace and other starts can easily be described by using the analogy of a guitar. the further u move ur hand up on the fret the higher the "frequecny" or pitch and the same with the wavelength. so if this is the case then, what is the guitar sting in outerspace? throughout our earth things can be transmitted becuz of the gas molecules and blah in our atomsphere; what are the transmissions conducting off of in outerspace?
any help would be very much appreciated
thanks jeff

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is entirely what you are getting at, but you might look into string theory. Heck, I need to look into string theory . . . .

-P

Originally posted by seeuathemovies
alright well, to my understanding waves from outerspace and other starts can easily be described by using the analogy of a guitar. the further u move ur hand up on the fret the higher the "frequecny" or pitch and the same with the wavelength. so if this is the case then, what is the guitar sting in outerspace? throughout our earth things can be transmitted becuz of the gas molecules and blah in our atomsphere; what are the transmissions conducting off of in outerspace?
thanks jeff

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeuathemovies
thanks jeff

Are you trying to get back to the old ether theory?

Maybe you should try typing like you are on a message board, because I am having a hard time decipjering your post. U no, becuz ima two much of ur kehys hitting makes my hed hirt.

join