It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Midnight Climax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i just read something which mentioned operation midnight clamax but theres no further info, anyone know anything about it? i know i can do a google search so please don't tell me to do a google search haha, it was given as an example of projects stemming from Nazi mad research, along with MKultra and artichoke

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"Beginning in the mid 1950s, the house at 225 Chestnut Street on Telegraph Hill was used by the United States government to test the effects of '___' and sex. With complete cooperation from the SFPD, unwitting johns were dosed with the powerful drug before consummating business with hookers here, where they were monitored by an agent from behind two-way glass. The research known as Operation Midnight Climax was a spin-off of the CIA program MKULTRA, in which acid experiments were conducted at top universities including the Stanford Research Institute. Ken Kesey, one of the icons of psychedelic culture, took his first acid trip during a Stanford experiment. Agents also dosed themselves and others with '___', attempting to determine the drug's feasibility as a weapon in the spy game. The Telegraph HIll experiments were conducted on unsuspecting men from diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. After a full decade of acid sex tests, the CIA pulled the plug on Operation Midnight Climax in 1965 and admitted the project was unethical. '___' was criminalized the following year."

'___' testing..

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
interesting topic im suprised they'd do that to there own agents o actually not they'd say its for the better

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon
interesting topic im suprised they'd do that to there own agents o actually not they'd say its for the better

I doubt that they had any trouble getting the agents to do drugs and have sex.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
CIA directors comments regarding agents who participated in MKULTRA.

www.blackvault.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What does 'terminated' mean in this case?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
jeeze man, I wish i'd been around when they did these experiments. getting gievensum free trips and then made to have sex. . i would have no problems with that. .

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
as long as they had rock and roll haha, then it's a complete trilogy, sex drugs and rock and roll haha

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's a strange experiment. I knew they were once trying it as a truth serum which also failed.

What were they expecting for results exactly by taking '___' and Shaggin'?? Or was it just a "Why not?" kind of idea??

top topics

join