It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Written Proof Contactees Are Known Of.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have covered up my name and the date of this, but believe me it is real..
These tests were sent unsolicited, saying if ever the need arises to prove my sanity, these would help a lot.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
bump

Is this not of interest to anyone
Dr. Sprinkle is still alive and has devoted most of his life to the cause.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sure, I think it's interesting. But it is what it is. I don't see this as "proof" of anything other than there are people who claim to have had contact. Was there ever any doubt of this?

It would appear to be an attempt to create a profile of those who claim to have had contact. Even the letter has "mental communications" in quotes.

I'm not slamming you, I don't doubt your sanity, I just don't think this in and of itself proves contact, it just proves that there is an academic interest in people who claim to have had contact. Given the numbers of people who fall into this category, this is not surprising. And if I was someone who believed I'd had contact, it would certainly make me feel better that I was being taken seriously.

I do appreciate and thank you for your sharing your experiences.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To me it was of great comfort to be sent a list of other contactees and not to be considered a nut job.
I am sure it would cost a lot to have to pay for all these tests..
This is decades old, so probably the results would not be the same at this stage in my life.
I just thought it may be proof that HE and others believes and have put their lives on the line to support the believers.But it does put one some list somewhere..
Had not ever seen this type of correspondence on ats..just an FYI post.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Aren't you worried that he sent you a list of addresses? That means he's probably sent your address to dozens or hundreds of people who think they're having mental communication with UFO's...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Aren't you worried that he sent you a list of addresses? That means he's probably sent your address to dozens or hundreds of people who think they're having mental communication with UFO's...

When I received the big package, he asked if I would mind being put on a list of others such as I.Said no, as I was so new to trance, I was still in shock, so he withheld my name..I never got in contact with any of the others either..
This was BEFORE the NA CHANNELING garbage was begun..
I think he was not versed in trance then like he is now.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I dont get it, looks like a personality test to me?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion

exactly -

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion

I said in the first posts that these were tests, four in all, as he explained if I ever wanted to 'go public' I would be shown as a lucid, sane person.

new topics

top topics

join