It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-Z of Sonic Booms preceding earthquakes and what is to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Story

STRANGE SHAKING - MYSTERIOUS FORCE SHAKES BUILDINGS

Posted By: Kaspel
Date: Saturday, 17 December 2005, 3:14 p.m.

A mysterious force shook buildings from Pascagoula, Mississippi to Chumuckla, Florida Friday morning, but no one News 5 talked to knows exactly what caused it. Sometime between 9:00 and 9:30 am, a thunderous sound rumbled through the Gulf Coast. Not everyone felt it, but those who did all described it in much the same way. Ruthstein Woods in Eight Mile said, "I was laying in the bed watching TV and all of a sudden, it was like big boom, like the ceiling or something was like falling. I jumped up and ran and looked, and I looked outside, but I didn't see anything. It was like real, real shaking and stuff."

Donny George in Midtown felt it, too. "It was more like a sonic boom. I questioned whether or not the space shuttle had come back into the atmosphere, because I'm from Florida. And when the space shuttle comes in there, it makes a sonic boom, rattles the windows," said George. He added, "It rattled the building, rattled the windows. I thought somebody had hit our building."

It shook Harvey Smith as well. "I just heard a loud boom, I thought maybe some kind of sonic boom or something like an airplane breaking the sound barrier, or...but it shook my house. I still don't know what it was."

People from as far away as Pascagoula, Mississippi to Flomaton, Alabama to Chumuckla, Florida called News 5 to tell us they heard and felt something. But because not everyone felt it, speculation rose from the ground to the air. Some suspected military aircraft causing sonic booms by breaking the sound barrier. But News 5 was unable to confirm whether it was a jet. So, the mystery and the speculation continue.

Larry Park, in his book "Forbidden Secrets of the Earthquake Revealed" has an entire chapter on "Earthquake booms". He says in that earthquakes are very deep and very powerful. "A rare event that occurs in seismically active conditions." Notice that Mr. Park says there are RARE EVENTS. These booms are being reported almost weekly now. This should not be unexpected to those who understand and know Bible and occult prophecies concerning North America and the horrible judgments that are now rapidly approaching.

Sorcha Fals just released an update concerning these booms and other Earth Changing events as we read from her latest release:

More concerning are the reports from the United States New Madrid Fault Zone Region where these ‘Booms’ are being heard without an accompanying earthquake, and as we can read as reported by the KTVO TV News Service in their ‘sanitized’ November 25th article titled "Explanation found for mysterious boom" and which says, "The mystery surrounding a loud, explosion-like noise that had much of Northeast Missouri talking Tuesday afternoon is now solved. It was apparently a sonic boom, an explosive sound caused by the shock wave preceding an aircraft traveling at or above the speed of sound."

This is looong but very interesting. I hope you enjoy it and would like your comments on this one

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I moved to Switzerland two years ago from Florida. ABout two months after I got here I was hanging up laundry outside when I heard a tremdously loud boom. Now, this is Switzerland, loud sounds are not the norm. This is a place where people get mad at you if you vacuum on Sundays.

Anyway people came out of their homes all around my neighborhood. Wondering what it was. That evening on the news they had a story about it and how it was mysterious and was probably lightening..yeah right..lol...anyway that night I was woken up by an earthquake.

Turns out the Lucerne area had a very large earthquake and a related tsunami in 1601 which was also preceded by a large unexplained loud boom..obviously we didn't have a big one but you never know..Thanks for the intresting read.

D

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hmmm, its all over the place. The news dismisses it as a "sonic boom" of some type but reading this article, it appears to have other origins.

I admit, this website is a little strange, but most of them are.

If you read on and on they talk about everything under the sun! I encourage people to read it- its different.

new topics

join