It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure what it is brain or electricity or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
For a while now I have been searching the net for an answer either I'm looking up the wrong things or I can't figure out the words but

This will usualy happen when I laydown to sleep. I close my eyes and almost start to drift away and my ears will start to buzz a bit then behind my eyelids I will see a flash of blueish light right at that moment I would here an electric type of sound and a feeling of refreshness from head to toe. Then I'm awake for an other hour or two before I finally get to sleep.

I have been "dead tired" and this happen just to be up all night and go to work the next day like I had a full nights sleep. Most nights I had were 3 nights in a row with basicaly this zing of energy and still work.

Latley I just try to force myself to sleep after words, realizing I might cause an accedent at work if "the juice ran out"

I've asked a few people and mostly what I hear is "I have no idea what you mean" the others usualy say "see a doctor" or "its just fatigue."

My thing is it can't be fatigue that won't refresh me like that and keep me up for days.

Anyone else here have a clue or this happens to ?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sounds like you might be pulling in energy.This might be for a number of reasons.First might be an entity giving it to you.Second might be an energy field nearby errected or naturally present.Or You might be involentarily(spelling?)doing what i call energy leeching .A friend or loved one who is strong in the mind might be sending their energies and thoughts towards you,who knows.It definitly sounds like a rejuvenation state.I barely sleep at all my friend but there are many reasons for that.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ah do we have an adept amoung us brother? Hmm.. By all means friend, go into details... It is done during a tendril leach from the aura.. Perhaps some neighbours are practicing high energy rituals.. Solace

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Perhaps some neighbours are practicing high energy rituals

I'm thinking not my neighbours are in there 70's very old fashion loggers if you can picture them.
I been thinking of the drawing in enerby but I'm not to sure about that, if I were wouldn't I notice some thing like dimming lights etc. ?
The only thing I realy could think of was yes electric but in the brain maybe making to much at some points but if thats the case what would case that.
I have seen things around the house glimpsis of something, my dog and cat also seen the same thing when I noticed it, but I never had that feeling from a "other" before.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The exchange of energies around us are great to draw in these waves
would not neccessarily affect the world around you.The easiest lights to mess with are street lights because they are energy sensitive.I do this by just walking under them but it takes alot of channel work and training to
use your mind to alter and manipulate the world around you.Unless you are an adept.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Street lights used to go out when i was near them but later years I just thought it to be coincidence (spell check). I do get shocked alot lick static tpe from rubbing feet on carpet but while at work on a cement floor I tuch a door knob or orther metal object zapp
I've had others near me when this happens and see the bluish bolt and hear it and oh boy does it hurt.
But the electric one I'm speaking of while in bed doesn't hurt, infact it happened last night. I tryed keeping calm and still and try to get it to happen again and see if it can last to see what it could do but nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thats nothing to worry about, thats just a neurological reaction to sleep. Your brain is releasing various endorphines into the blood stream and lots of things are happening, your cardiopulmonary system is slowing down, and you slip into sub-concious, but sometimes you can become aware that you're partially sub-concious. Almost like you become aware that you are asleep. The sub-concious is a very strange part of the brain too! So if you slip into this whilst away, which many of us do from time to time, you can experience all sorts of weird things. Look up sleep paralysis, it's very scary, but all just hypnogogic foolery, nothing spiritual, no 'Phsychic energy' or alien testing etc, etc, you're pretty much just dreaming whilst awake. If you had hypnotherapy you would feel various strange feelings, like electricity and buzzing also.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrlol1

Thanks for the info.

I'm looking up sleep paralysis now. So far what I'm reading doesn't really match what I'm trying to describe, but, I'm not a doctor and who knows it might be in the same family as that. Like an acute case or something.

Some one once mentioned to me look up "Lhermitte's sign" and which I read about a little bit of it and said uh no.

So again thank you for your info.
I think basically what is being said is

I think my mind needs a break time before bed time .

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have also made some thoughts about this.

And i am wondering if it is rather a contractions and expansions of cells just like muscles work. Its just that muscles have a larger expansion and contraction then other type of cell structures in our body?

I believe that all the different cell structures have a different vibration cycle depending on its cell structure.

Why do i think this?

Well because our different cells are made up by different gasses combined by pressure to create a cell.

Our body is made up by Energy and matter combined by pressure. Our body also has a higher internal pressure then the Atmosphere. In this case i also believe that we always give of energy to the atmosphere. >

I believe its this pressure differential that gives us life in one way or another also????

The pressure differential makes the cells work????

I haven't Googled this so i am not sure it is just a thought

I had the thought by thinking:

From energy we where made to energy we will become

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Lol 5 years later, a 17 year old comes along with the answer.

I had the feeling, except mine was intentional.

Its sleep paralysis, but you can do things while in this state, such as an out of body experience, or astral projection.

It is hard for me to achieve it, but i guess for you it is easier. Lucky.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, I don't have the same phenomenon as you do Evilbat. But I was privy to a similar phenomenon. One which I usually branch under the umbrella of "lucid dreaming", but which I know is not one-in-the-same as that phenomenon.

To make a long story short, I was a voluntary vessel for a spiritual entity for 7 years. The entity knew that its presence caused all manner of mental, emotional and physical fatigue on my body. So by the fourth year instead of "recuperation days" (these were days where I would just sleep for 12, 14, 16 hours to regain some of the vitality I was losing) the being told me it was going to try and "rewire my head".

What ended up happening was that my sleep period shortened, usually 2-4 hours a night, but the rejuvenation from these sleeps increased. I would have a "lucid dream" 3 times a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - and the effects of the emotional, physical and mental fatigue slowly wore away until they rarely showed up again.

The "lucid dreams" actually consisted of a pattern: I would "wake up" in the field where I had first met the being. From there I was offered three directions: the woodlands, the highway, or up a hill. I would then choose one of those directions and a seemingly infinite number of avenues opened before me. The dreams just consistently consisted of me wandering an ever-expanding "world". Upon waking after just 3 hours of sleep I would be completely refreshed and ready to go.

When this Being made its departure my sleep patterns suffered heavily for a few months, while my body learned to adapt to a normal sleeping schedule again. This whole experience is just a footnote in my life, since the past 2 years have returned me to a standard 8-hour sleep-pattern.

My experiences sounded similar to what you're experiencing, so I posted them. However, I don't think it's the same thing you're experiencing. I just wanted to let you know you're not the only one to experience a type of "increased vitality" without sleeping.

top topics

join