It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Power outages and ATSNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

PODcast: Power outages and ATSNN
The weirdestthing happenedlast night. Parr knocked my lights out. Today, Val did it again!

length: 05:45
file: btstpod_1052.mp3
size: 2703k
feed: btst

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
external image

[edit on 12-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks to Kinglizard, the photo isn't gigantic anymore.

Command Central was good for nothing more than holding the two lanterns so that I could read a book.

As it turned out, a substation blew. Took'em a while to fix it, understandably.
Still, was it the awesome mental powers of Parrhesia that caused the destruction?
Was today's power glitch a mental reminder from Val, to let me know who is really in control around here?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne you are so funny!

I have always enjoyed your posts, but not until podcasts came around did I find you so delightful.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

PODcast: Power outages and ATSNN (reply 1)
Beware.

length: 00:30
file: btstpod_1054.mp3
size: 584k
feed:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
HA!! that's spooky. I was reading Val's post about the guy running after J.F.K's car, I was just about to open the whitehouse recordings when I hear a helicopter approaching. Within 10 sec's. my computer had crashed in a most spectacular way, with a row of neat red lines across my monitor, like it had encountered some bad magnetism. It's never crashed like that before..

So I look out the window and I see the helicopter fly right over my roof. I'm sure there were two women flying it laughing hysterically.. How did they do that, I live at least 10,000 miles away in another country?

ATStrogen is powerful stuff

p.s. T.C. what was the foodstuff you had a hankerin' for? I've never heard of it. Any chance of a pic of it ?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
roflmao. That's great.

Mahree, you are correct, TC is absolutely hilarious.

Lookout, ATStrogen's out to gitchya.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Let's take a closer look at this statement... TC claims he is usually in front of his PC when he's off work because he has "no "Real Life"...

I contend he has MORE going on in his life than 90% of the people on the planet. Let's review...

He is an Administrator on a HUGE website, he's a Master Aircraft Technician on contract with the US Armed Forces, and now he's doing podcasting...

Yeah, no life at all.

I am concerned about his new speech impediment "ATSN-nnnnnn" however. It sounds like the implant is overvolting again...

Skeptic! Get on the control panel stat!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

my computer had crashed in a most spectacular way, with a row of neat red lines across my monitor, like it had encountered some bad magnetism. It's never crashed like that before..

And seven days days later, almost to the minute it did the exact same thing. Spoooooooky, once again spoooooooooooky.

top topics

join