It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beauty of Life, Science, and The Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Many people look at organized religion as being corrupt, or misleading. They question religous leaders purposes or goals. Equating this corruption with the belief there is no god, or supernatural phenomena which helped/ or soley created us is wrong.

I do not understand the athiest or athiesm. For me, the beauty of life, science and The Universe are clear examples of a God, or unknown supernatural force.

When I look outside and see blue Atlantic ocean, or when I stare into the sky at the plethra of stars, I see a creation.

This planet is filled with so much beauty, and the greatest example is of a women. The process it takes for a baby to be born, is so amazing and intricate.

This life has a purpose greater than we can understand.

If you look at the details, and examine nature it is easy to see a super force at hand.

Science and Our Universe is filled with so much perfection, which correlates into beauty. Everything is made up of atoms. One single building block. It is truely extrodinary.

This is just my belief.

-With a positive attitude, life is then accomplished.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Does anyone here share my beliefs and convictions?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I surely believe that women are the nicest thing the good lord has ever done for this planet.

I also agree with your awe and inspiriation from the observations of life, the wonder that so many lose as they become jaded with time.

You and I have much in common.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonpoint
Many people look at organized religion as being corrupt, or misleading. They question religous leaders purposes or goals. Equating this corruption with the belief there is no god, or supernatural phenomena which helped/ or soley created us is wrong.

It's too bad, that it is that way, huh?

It makes me sad but I know there is a good reason for anything, I trust God and so I know it's all going to be for the good of all of us in the end. But so much suffering now that shouldn't be....

Because of our assumptions. We mislead ourselves by telling ourselves we can find the way ourselves.

join