It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost - Alien Connection. A revolution in Ufology, or a mistake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All too often, I've been seeing posts on this board, linking Aliens/UFOs with Ghosts and the Paranormal.

Some people are taking to the viewpoint that Greys are spiritual beings, much like other kinds of spiritual and paranormal stuff. I've heard them being described as saviors, demons, and helpers.

Some people have been having.. paranormal experiences.. involving what they deem to be "Aliens". In one post, a guy had been seeing shadow people, spirits, beings in the bedroom, along with UFO dreams and encounters with greys.

My question is this... how do you link Ghosts and Aliens, or do you see them as totally seperate phenomena?

I would like to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Totally different phenomena, but I think there have to be some situations that are hard to distinguish. But really, I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well i personally don’t think that there is a connection, of course ghosts to some people may seem to be extraterrestrial but i wouldn’t account that into a haunting or anything of that nature, it just doesn’t seem to be the same.

Some people have been having.. paranormal experiences.. involving what they deem to be "Aliens". In one post, a guy had been seeing shadow people, spirits, beings in the bedroom, along with UFO dreams and encounters with greys.

Some hallucinations like when you have a nightmare, or sleep paralysis can cause this. Don’t forget also hysteria, i remember when i saw the ring, I have to tell you every night i thought i saw that girl almost everywhere i turned i was really freaked out by it.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It seems there are a few cases where someone has experienced a ghostly haunting and alien abduction in the same house. Assuming ghosts are real, and aliens are real, would this be just a coincedence?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, if ghosts are real and aliens are real, then wouldn't it be possible that "alien ghosts" also exist? And if ghosts can move freely through the universe with the snap of their fingers, then wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that some ghosts of aliens would visit other planets, including Earth? And wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that some people would be just as likely to see an alien ghost as they would see a human ghost?

Another possible theory.... it's been alleged that UFO's have crashed here on Earth, and that there were alien casualties. Perhaps the ghosts of those aliens are still here, either by their own choosing or because a ghost may not be able to leave the world in which it perished. Or maybe these "alien ghosts" are here to warn us of impending danger from their own race, or another "evil" alien race. Maybe they were killed by their evil alien government for political reasons.

To me, there's a million possibilities. But I doubt we'll ever know the answer to this alien-paranormal activity link- at least not until we know with 100% certainty that aliens themselves exist.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, Spiritually speaking all incarnate beings have souls.. so naturally a grey alien would also have a soul.. so logically there are alien ghosts..

But the link I was thinking of, is real live aliens, and their link to common paranormal phenomena like shadow people and poltergiests. If a person suffers from living in a place with those ghosts, and that person is also a victim of abductions, is there some similar reason therefore, that attracts aliens AND spirits to the person?

Question to all the UFO researchers here.. do people get "chosen" for abductions.. or is it random?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I see UFOs and ghosts and other psychic phenomena is separate. I kind of resent when people try to inject the "spiritual" into Ufology. What evidence I've seen has lead me to believe that UFOs are physical objects that fly around in my atmosphere. Just because they exhibit characteristics that are beyond our understanding doesn't make the magical or from the spirit realm.

As to alien ghosts, I don't see why not. If there's human ghosts, it makes sense that other sentient beings would occasionally get "trapped" as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi there. I think that there is no such thing as life after death because we are basically bio-machines. Death is when we stop functioning. Life continues through the genetic code in our offspring. Therefore I do not believe in ghosts. Yet aliens are a distinct possibility. The photographic proof of ghosts are often fakes or photographic illusions. However some ghost encounters are figures in black robes. I thought maybe they could be some kind of alien in disguise? There are several encounter stories of a tall thin race that wear black robes. I saw one "ghost" story on TV once where 3 guys claimed they saw a ghost in robes watching them and they ran at it and rugby tackled it to the floor. It then disappeared. So it was real, corpreal. Was it an alien?
Of course they could have been making it up!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

join