It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of Racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was thinking eariler about racism and how people are working to put an end to it all . I see all those Anti-Racism commercials and just think about it . Anyways , I was thinking that one day there won't be any racism on this planet in years to come . Why ? Because so much interbreeding among "races" will result in everyone being the same color . I don't really have time time to go into this , but I was wondering about anyone elses thoughts on this .

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i dont think that with all the race of people that we have that we would ever be one color....and if we were we would not all be the same shade ..there for people would come up with new names for there races according to there shade....and yet again continue on with the race wars....but if in the future we were all the same shade and color we would time travel back in time some where around 200 to 2005 looking for jobs only to be called .....GOOBACKS......they tokerjobs

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Umm... and where exactly is the conspiracy in all of this? I don't want to rag on you or anyone in particular, but it seems as of late there have been way too many threads that are just basic conversing with absolutely nothing to do with conspiracies or even the topic they're posted under. It really puts a damper on the whole experience here when you spend so much time clicking on different threads only to find out that they're not even conspiracy-related and you've just lost several minutes of your life that you'll never have back!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We can partially and possibly get rid of racism by getting rid of stereotypical classifications. Genetically, we are all of the homo sapians race.
Race was invented by those seeking to describe, characterize, and divide.
IMHO, race is simply a social construct, and as such, that is the conspiracy.

seekerof

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sorry , I didn't know where to post this . And to your reply about different shades . I'm talking about thousands of years later ( If we even make it that long ) . We will all be roughly the same skin color with so much interbreeding and with that there woudn't be any racism .

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes, and here is a conspiracy theory on how "the end of racism" will be accomplished. Anyone with a "bias" will be declared mentally ill and institutionalized.

Remains to be seen which bureaucratic organization will be given the task of deciding ...

MSNBC article

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Even if all the races mixed into a single race humans would just find other things to fill the void. Religon, Class, Intelligence any number of things.

Ignorance and Hate aint going anywhere for a long time.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is website related discussion, and not neccesarly only for conspiracys.

I have an idea on how to minimize 'color' and 'religious' racism at least. I had a dream a few days ago where I found this solution; replace churches and moskes and temples with one big building (I named it the 'House of Common Interests').
It is constructed in two parts. One is for religious practises, one big room where one part of it has chairs for christians and others who sit, one part have carpets for muslims to pray in their way, another for those who meditate. In the center there is a small open place where people who want to can talk. People in need may come here and ask for help. Or a priest will stand here for maybe an hour, on fridays a muslim priest, saturday a jew priest and sunday a christian priest. In the interests of all they must talk the local language or english so all can understand what is said. Children and family is the focus so there will be a small room where women may give their baby breast. There may also be a play-room for children who become restless while sermons are done.

The other part of the building is for activities, anything from hobbies, chatting/discussions, anything people like to do together. Both adults and children.

It is ment to be open for all people 24 hours.
-----------

Prayers, worship and meditation all give the same meditation-state of mind and I belive that is the whole purpose of holy places like temples, moskees and churches. I belive gathering all prayers to the same place would benefit society and the divine. Ther are several marriages between religions and I belive they are divine inspired, I belive someone is trying to tell christians, muslims, jews and others something by these marriages. Love is the message and it would become reality with a house of common interest.

Seeing is beliving they say, and in this House of common interests all religious people would see that the other practioners are not dangerous or evil. Whatever God is out there, it obvious don't care in what way we mind our souls, so christians may try to pray the muslim way or the other way around, one don't have to pray in any spesific area so all should try everything.

Recently, poor parts of Paris revolted demanding to be a part of society. Well, here are the solution. What do you think of this idea?
It will reduce racism as it will teach people that all people are different and alike...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
although on the surfice this seems like a great idea......but the muslims would get tired of the christians going around and trying to convert everyone and the jews pointing figures saying abraham kicked you out, abraham kicked you out.....the muslims would come to the temple and in a huge protest blow them selves up...but the jews wouldnt be there because they would be praying at the old temple wall, the christians would not be there because why leave my house when i can watch a tv evangalist...........all this would anger god aand he would cast judgement....all the christians would float to heaven and just before god ends the world the jewish highpriest would ask god why would you destroy the world ....and god would say if you could find 50 good men i will not destroy the world......now after awhile when the priest has jewed god down to one man he would stop and look around....well theres no more muslims, theres no more christians, the jews dont count cuz they dont believe in jesus, the hindus dont care cuz hey will just be reborn.......
then he says what about the bhuddist theyre to busy contimplating to do any wrong

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Even if all the races mixed into a single race humans would just find other things to fill the void. Religon, Class, Intelligence any number of things.

Ignorance and Hate aint going anywhere for a long time.

I totally agree. Unfortunately, it's in the nature of people to find a reason to hate other people. It's usually based on fear and ignorance, but getting people to see that is like pulling teeth.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The point of the House of common interest is to respect others. Thats the funtamental idea behind it. Those who want to convert others have to be teached the true value of christian belive; Love thy neigbhours.

Trying to convert others are actually racism; they belive their way are somehow better than the others. This misguided belive must be fought down.
To end racism all people must have some place to meet with others. I can't see any other way for different people to meet with each other. Today christians live their lives never meeting the muslims that do other things even when they live in the same area. Wich means ignorance continue.

Deny ignorance, as they say here at A/B TS.

new topics

top topics

join