It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sex before marriage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We are all familiar with the sex before marriage debate. The bible prohibits having sexual relations outside of the bounds of matrimony. Ok so this works fine when you are in your teens or early twenties. But what if you are a 30 year old virgin or 40 year old virgin or even a 80 year old virgin. Do you want to wait such a long time for God to send you your soul mate?

Can there be irrepairable damage from going such a long time without having normal relations with the opposite sex?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
sex is an amazing thing,
i feel as though if two people are commited to eachother and upfront/honest
sex is not a sin, its not somethign evil...

and why restirct people with laws... i mean im not gay but i know the catholic church refuses gay marriage... are two gays not allowed to physically show love?

i think that limiting sex to within marriages is lame.

as long as you are safe, responsible, and honest with your partner... it is something beautiful to be shared.

sex is not a sin.
i repeat sex is not a sin!

just my thoughts...

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
and then U hear so much about the sex stopping after U get married anyway. This is a bad trick being played on us lol

I think relations under proper circumstances (morals included!) is nothing short of wonderful.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
according to religion you need to be married before having sex. by this logic you can go an entire lifetime without getting laid becuase there was nobody for you to marry.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

sex before marriage

Would you buy a car before you drove it?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Who wants to marry a virgin?

top topics

join