It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In defense of Paragon re: Grays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Boast implies ostentatiousness or exaggeration, and if my threads sound like that to you then, I'm sorry(?)! I am only offering my own observations, experiences, and ideas the same as everyone else! Honest rebuttal is one thing, but don't go raggin' on me! If you don't like PARAGON posts, don't read 'em. Hey, how about all the so called "abductee" books out there... where's their proof of anything?! I"m just a professional artist/illustrator, with a "trained" eye for detail, and like a lot of folks I happen to have a photographic memory, therin are my photos...take 'em or leave 'em! As for questions, have I observed them (Grays) up close, yes! Like I stated before it is disconcerting to be in their presence, knowing that they are not of this world! They realize this and they will make you feel at ease as best they can. They have a nice demeaner, they are not the fiendish and frightening looking monsters some would have us believe. In fact, once one gets over the initial shock of being around them, they are really kind of neat to get to know!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That sounds like en experience I glady would have..

Could you fill me in..at least in some detail..how you got to meet them?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It would be great if you could share your stories with the Grays

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
it's best if you can stick to one thread for your discussion on the grays , and as you have already started one here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'll close this.

top topics

join