It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pre-roswell crash pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

very interesting story. However it says the pics were taken July 7th, the day the crash recovery began, and not generally considered the day of the actual crash, thought to have occurred on the 4th.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
These photos have been known for some time. I believe that Kevin Randall even used the one at the bottom for the cover of his first book on Roswell.

They're still interesting photos, though. They may even be 'real' in the sense that they are pics of the roswell vehicle. Note that the craft is -- if you pay attention to the tail -- crescent shaped. This fits in with both Kenneth Arnold's original UFO report and the more reliable roswell eyewitness reports.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
that bottom one is the same "type" as the one that crashed in Roswell.

The timing is yes the evening of the 4th, 1st crash and somewhere between the 6th and the 9th the second crash.

The order of discovery was morning of the 7th and sometime on the 9th I thought around afternoon or early evening

1 st craft went down, then up to three additional crafts searched the surrounding areas, a 2nd craft went down after either being hit by a high powered microwave search radar or possibly by gunfire.

The 1st craft, actually the Roswell craft was almost entirely destroyed, with only fragments recovered and some drive/propulsion components. The Roswell craft debris was put into three large shipping crates. Some type of "device" was put in a small box and was taken on board a DC-3 ? By a Commanding General based from Wright Pat.

The 2nd craft is the one that was recovered partially intact and may have contained up to 3 dead bodies. This craft was shipped by rail along with some used Missle bodies to a location unknown.

Any living EBE that survived from either of the crashes is purely speculation....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
robertfenix, how did you come to that conclusion?

I'm not trying to flame you. I'm just curious.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
its not a conclusion. Its just what happened.

top topics

join