It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An awesome article of a little bit of everything. AWESOME!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am loving being a member of this site and being able to share somethings that intrest me because I know that I am not the only person that likes food for thought. Check this article out. VERY INTRESTING.

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
that article is a very intresting read

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The minute I read the words "Oblivion" and "Underground empire", I can almost hear the 1950's Hollywood horror movie music. I chalk this author up to bubble gum "B" fiction.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yep best laugh ive had in a long time... Funny how they predict things happening and then when the time passes they make up a rubbish excuse to cover up..ie the supposed Draco planetoid that ended up crashing into Jupiter along with its armada...obviously they have a weakness in that they havent passed their interstellar driving test yet

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
The minute I read the words "Oblivion" and "Underground empire", I can almost hear the 1950's Hollywood horror movie music. I chalk this author up to bubble gum "B" fiction.

Agreed, the guy who wrote this was a particularly unimaginative writer.

Think-Aboutit has a lot of...rubbish published on its site. I used to read that site regularly and became fully aware of it. It lives mostly on extreme conspiracy theory with no real evidence to speak of, I visited it for about a year (haven't visited in a while though) and noticed that most of the time, only the most extreme conspiracy theories appeared, only the most extreme abduction accounts and so on (usually with CAPS in the title
) . They also like using pictures of dummy greys from the UFO museum.

top topics

join