It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dropa Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
In 1938 high in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the borders of China and Tibet a team of archaeologists were conducting a very detailed routine survey of a series of interlocking caves.
Their interests had been excited by the discovery of lines of neatly arranged graves which contained the skeletons of what must have been a race of human beings. They appeared to have spindly bodies and large overdeveloped heads.
While studying the skeletons one of the members of the team stumbled on a large round stone disc half buried in the dust on the floor of the cave.

The disc looked like an Stone Age record. There was a hole in the center of and a fine spiral groove that is a continuous spiralling line of closely written characters.
They told the story of a "space probe" by the inhabitants of another planet who came to the Baya-Kara-Ula mountain range. They had crash landed. Their peaceful intentions had been misinterpreted. Many of them had been hunted down and killed by members of the Han tribe, who lived in the neighboring caves.
They referred to themselves as the Dropas. They said they came down from the clouds in their space craft. It crashed landed in remote and inaccessible mountains. There was no way to build a new ship.
has anybodey heard about this?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Theres lots on the boards about the dropa stones including if i remember correclty even a research project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some good threads on the subject, which should keep you busy for a while, the dropa stones were actually what led me to ATS nearly 2 years ago. I'm leaning towards them being a hoax as they "Dissapeared".

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Merkeva]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
thank you
Ill have good look though

join