It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you should know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I realise that politics is a sometimes boring (most times),subject to study.
The importance of being knowledgable of the workings of one's government is tantamount to fulfilling our role as the refferees to the corrupt little monsters who would take advantage of our hard work and twist it to a profit for themselves.Get it?.
We all have to wake up,take an hour a day to think of something to search for on the web,the information super-highway is there for us to use,so put it to use to draw back the veil that has been cast in front of you to obscure your view of the truth.
The little bastards never stop,but here (13th amendment to the constitution) is fairly close to where they started cleaning out america.

www.amendment-13.org...
Read on,find some on your own,don't stop here,when you stop they win and you lose.

I always get these counters to claims that the 13th amendment allowed some titles of royalty/nobility to be held by US public officials,but in the early form of the US government I doubt that the congress would have allowed any.
It's not open for interpretation,and they just love to use that as an excuse to skew the laws to their advantage.
Damn Trolls.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is *exactly* the part of the Constitution that I've referred to in other threads when I mentioned that Bush had accepted Kninghthood from the Royal Crown of England...But I can't seem to find anywhere that mentions whether or not he had to permission of Congress to do so.

In effect, if Congress did *not* grant thier permission first, then that means Bush is no longer a Citizen of the USA & should be impeached & deported!!!!!!!

After all, under the Patriot Act & the Victory Act, isn't Bush basically saying that he holds the power to remove the citizenship of any habitant of America simply by calling that person a terrorist? I think that the Consitution has a better grip on *him* than the Patriot Act has on *us*!

join