It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If you divide the smart kids into different reading classes based off MOSTLY math skills, and have the "normal kids" into an average UN approve class(where they don't read "The Art of War" or "The Prince"), is that why most people don't think political/powerful/rich(non-celebs mostly)families wouldn't try to make an NWO?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yeah I guess if you become an expert at checkers you move on to chess but there is the one left who stands in the middle that knows the game of chess but doesn't play it and it is he that conquors. The question is do we eliminate the game of chess?

reaction to every action but one last fight could change it all forever.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Yeah I guess if you become an expert at checkers you move on to chess but there is the one left who stands in the middle that knows the game of chess but doesn't play it and it is he that conquors. The question is do we eliminate the game of chess?

reaction to every action but one last fight could change it all forever.

So is that was what I was witnessing in middle school like 8 years ago? Watching them "picking" who's "smart" and "the gray masses"? Can you explain your anglogy, please. Thanks.")

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
When they put students on 'tracks' in high school and lower, its done to have the kids who have a greater ability to learn learn more and the ones who have more trouble learning work at their own pace. In the US, the tracks are weak and fuzzy and you can move about them. In places like the UK and lots of Europe, the tracks are more concrete and more based on 'who's going to go to university and who's going to get vocational training' (as I understand it).

But its natural that the smarter and quicker kids have information fed to them at a quicker and more in depth pace no?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
True, but I just think those books should be manadatory in english or history classes, because eventually america will be taken over by a dictator, even in the happiest scinario.

top topics

join