It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets E-mail the president and vice president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you want to emialthe presdient or vice president use

[email protected]

[email protected]

[edit on 27-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

[edit on 27-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you do i hope you will tell them how proud of the government you are, how safe you now feel, tell them you are a card carrying "Bushie" otherwise i wouldnt do it. Not now during these times.:shk:

I remember i emailed Bill Clinton and i have the Email in which Hillary responded!!! Beleive it or not.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Be careful what you write to those [email protected] email addresses, it could backfire at you.

Remember a couple years ago when it was found out that the password for [email protected] was quite simply 'press'. At the time [email protected] allegedly was Saddam Hussein's personal email address. In his account we could read a bunch of messages addressed to Saddam from companies around the world, including American companies offering to sell weapons. Keep in mind that commerce with Iraq was strictly forbidden, let alone selling weapons to them, uh oh, can you smell trouble? I don't know what happened with the CEO of those companies, my bet is that they all suddenly died of a heart attack overnight.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by ufia]

join