It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays face hormone treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Dubai - More than two dozen gay Arab men - arrested at what police called a mass homosexual wedding - could face government-ordered hormone treatments, five years in jail and a lashing, authorities said on Saturday.

The Interior Ministry said police raided a hotel chalet earlier this month and arrested 22 men from the Emirates as they celebrated the mass wedding ceremony - one of a string of recent group arrests of homosexuals here.

The men are likely to be tried under Muslim law on charges related to adultery and prostitution, said Interior Ministry spokesperson Issam Azouri.

Outward homosexual behaviour is banned in the United Arab Emirates and the gay group wedding has alarmed leaders of this once-isolated Muslim country as it grapples with a sweeping influx of western residents and culture.

www.news24.com...

I wonder if this will catch on here in the US, i'm sure the crazy neo conservative christians would love it. I'm sure it would be a good interrogation technique. Give the terrorists female hormone treatments and watch the drama unfold.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

join