It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylphs & Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
it CANNOT get any wierder than this , can it ???

link

in brief , " sylphs " are running around ` cleaning up ` the crap from " chemtrails "

yup thats just great - fairies are now the solution to the " chemtrail" fairytail [sic]

[ edit - typos in bb code are very bad ]

[edit on 25-11-2005 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Think this is the link you intended
educate-yourself.org...

Sylphs have been 'known' about for a while tho.

Here is a photo of a 'sylph' 'transmutating' aluminum from chemtrails into air and water, the sylph, according to the site author, resided in the shoemaker-levy comet before it hit jupiter.

Here is a page that gives the original definition of the word.

edit to add:
the author of the original pages seems to have worked out a whole world where sylphs, inhabitants of comets, leave the comets, come to earth, perform alchemical transmutations on 'aluminum spheres in chemtrails' into things like water, and also bing up the chlorine from CFCs to help work against the destruction of the ozone layer, with Orgonne Powered 'chembuster' devices made by humans aiding in the planetary effort. Quite fascinating if you think about the whole thing.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I tried to bite my tounge on this one, but apparently, I've failed (since I am posting).

I find the whole subject of "chemtrails" to be one of those faddish theories that have absolutly no real backing. Moreover, I've been on-board a military flight that caused a so-called chem-trail. There were no sounds of pums being acticated, no storage tanks, and most importantly, I could SEE where they trails where coming from and there were NO NOZZELS OF ANY KIND!

The phenominum of contrails (condensation-trails) is a pefectly natural event caused by compressing moist air via the hydrodynamics involved in an active airfoil and the turbulance from a plane's engines. Yes, in some freakish occasions, they CAN cause a chain reaction that forms storm clouds even though ground level barometrics show the atmosphear to be dry.

Let's not even get into the whole concept of space-born sylphs. Gaic energy doesn't require you to extend it to such a rediculous level.

Sorry, folks, I know this area is supposed to encourage the more outlandish theories, but I think the only consperacy involved his is raw mis-direction.

I think it's mis-information intentioinally fed to the masses in the hopes of distracting you from more obvious issues.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
QUOTE : "I think it's mis-information intentioinally fed to the masses in the hopes of distracting you from more obvious issues. "

hmmm - blame it on " disinfo agents " - that seems to be a common reaction

unfortunatly Some prople out there really are so far divorced from eality that they do indeed believe that " sylphs " are the magic antidote to " chemtrails "

chery picking the bits of the conspiracy-verse that you want to bekloieve in and declaring them fact , then discarding the bits that make you go WTF !! , dismissing thjem as ` disinfo ` is IMHO dishonest

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
“Unfortunately Neo one cannot be told what the Matrix is he has to see it for him self.

“It’s uncertain who struck first but one thing is certain it is we who scorched the skies.” Something likes that any way.

The way it see it for person to absolutely believe in chem-trials they have to merely look up on the right day when there is instance activity. Than it’s a matter of piecing things together in their mind if their aware enough. I’ve been monitoring chem trails for over a year now, the activity and intensity is always random, regardless of weather. The summer of 2004 had very intense activity.

here some more chem pics
www.bariumblues.com...

[edit on C:Sunocu12e12 by Opus]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Whether it's true or not it definetely proves interesting.

new topics

top topics

join