It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleeding statue of Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Today at work i heard them talking about a bleeding statue of Jesus on the radio.. The radio said a priest was murdered and the statues of jesus and mary began to weep blood. I cant find anything about this has anyone heard this. Have scientists studied any of the bleeding statues throught history and what have they come up with does anyone know

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sorry, but the only thing I know about it is

2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

beware

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A few of these have been investigated. In each case, a natural explanation has been found.

In most cases, a paint chip or rust is exaggerated out of all proportion by the mythology engine, but there have been cases of outright fraud as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't believe this has anything to do with God but is from satan. The statue then becomes something that is worshipped and that is wrong. It draws attention to the statue and not to Christ.

new topics

top topics

join