It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever tried a paper writing service?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I came across this link a day or so ago: www.uniquetermpapers.com

They claim to offer 100% original papers. I'de love to use something like this in a crunch, but I would hate to get a shabby paper. This particular site says its papers are written by people with master's degrees.

Have any of you ever paid to have a paper written, if so, were you satisfied? not by this particular website but just ever.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Never have.

I prefered the use of creative internet exploration, and re-imaging sources into my own words technique.
How much does it cost? For someone to really write an orriginal college level paper they'd have tto be somewhat intelligent.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"Our writers are all top-of-the-line professionals who have many years of experience writing in their chosen fields. Most have at least a Master's degree. All of our writers are American with degrees from American universities. We do not and never will outsource your paper to writers in foreign countries (yes, that is what some of the other guys do). For these writers, American English is not their native language, and papers written by them will have problems in grammar, syntax and vocabulary."

Sounds pretty authentic if you ask me

Ive seen sites that offer papers as low as 6$ a page, but for some reason that doesnt sit well. This one will do 15/p if its 7 days in advance, all the way up to 30/p for overnight work, which seems pretty reasonable for a quality paper.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
When I was in University in the 70's, I've sold some of my papers to a service that was starting up in Ann Arbor, MI..... I made some good bucks from it. So, I'd take their 100% original statement with more than a grain of salt.

Better yet, buckle down and write your own paper. Any way you slice it is plagiarism

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I cant imagine someoone with a Masters Degree would write essays for $6 or even $ 30 a page. If you get a masters degree you should be making at least $30 per hr, plus you would think people with Masters might have some ethical issues with the job. I would be suspicious.

top topics

join