It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone explain the new today's post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I feel like i went blind: i dont recognize anything. Whats the red links mean? Is the ordering still chronological?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Reverse chronological in clumps of 75, eh?

I noticed the red links too. Maybe "most active" threads of past few hours or something, who knows?

If I were William (who is doing a great job) I would forewarn on his Forthcoming Changes thread that some of these specific things would be happening on a given day, then go and do them. The extra couple of minutes to give people a prior alert would help, for a Forum full of paranoids and geeks who can fly off the handle and get up in arms at the first sign of "change".

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
(at the time of posting this post had 1 post and 11 views)

I think ATS should be on terror alert color Orange right now.

He said the other day that was some major road work being done on the site. The red might be replies since your post to that thread?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
ktpr

That's plausible, but I would have a few more red threads I think, and as that particular page was a resource-intensive one to load from memory of what William said, I'm pretty sure there will be no more bells and whistles on it.

I treat the red threads with caution. You and I and one other are currently implicated from what I can see - there are just three of them - I wonder if what you see agrees with me?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well sometimes I see all the lettering in red. I believe that this a glitch and I fix it by just reloading the page.

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
all the red posts I'm seeing are posts to topics in RATS. that's probably why they're flagged. they might not show up to people not in RATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
red i think is for threads in teh Really above Top Secret section. That is what it looks like on my and Cosmic is a different color. And i think there still in chronological order

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
MC is a keener observer of such things than she is a reluctant elfess in the belly of a flying dromedary crossing the Canyon Of Visions, at this juncture.

Thanks for these finds, MC and Quicksilver.

Maybe William was just playing with observational powers, after all...

new topics

top topics

join