It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The seven continents and their climate challenges.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Climate change: world round-up

There are few certainties where climate change is concerned. And even relatively straightforward predictions (sea levels, temperatures and global precipitation are all set to rise) will have complex and surprising effects that vary from place to place. So who will be the winners and losers? [email protected] surveys the seven continents to find out.

Click link to read on all seven continents...

I guess Fodor and Frommer will have to update their travel guides...

[edit on 17-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Is it possible you could post excerpts from the original article since some of us do not have a premium subscription? Or if you credit nature.com, could you post the entire article? Many thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You know, I pay for a printed subscription to the Journal Nature, and even I am not permited to access that article. What a crock. Money hungry jerks. There's a ton of 'archived' articles that I can't get anymore either, but used to be able to until recently.

I don't know if a lot of people know this, but just like how in the music industry there is freely distributed music, there is, in the Science journals publishing industry, a growing trend of journals offering all their content for free.

I can see why. This is absurd. I shouldn't have to pay to access something like this.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Grrr. Ditto, ditto, and ditto. This sucks.

Loam - please? Can you cut and paste a few quotes?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join