It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's play, "Who's got the UFO??" ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
One holdback, with respect to just hopping into such a craft and flying it around, was purported to be the fact that it was "fitted" to the mind or specific wave length of the pilot's mind. Allegedly, that "key" has not been back enginerred nor has a work-around been developed.

Being sensitive to the previous poster's position of not being entirely convinced we are seeing alien craft, this might be why: for instance, the DoD might have devloped a rudimentary understanding of the constituents of alien flight technology and therefore we might be witnessing a hybird craft indeed made and piloted by man. But it may be some time before the totality of alien methodologies are understood and thus some time before we will actually see an actual alien craft piloted by a human.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000It does not make sense that they would have craft of this type, and at the same time have programs like the X-Planes.

I know I'm reaching.

Hal9000 - I am looking for the connection between what is public military ops and the secret military ops. For many reasons we (The US govt) opted not to go with Nuclear propulsion for a tactical bomber. But studies into nuclear propulsion proceed none the less. The bomber and ICBM's presented the Public disclosure for defense. They were part of the public trust. An LRV would represent the secret side of defense. Test programs similar to the LRV would proceed without disclosure for 40 years.

Durring the height of the Cold War, the US ran public and secret military/space programs that seemingly ran counter to each other. Simply put Black Projects have no accountability. A complete new thread can be started on that alone.

No you're not reaching...When it comes to saucer shaped designs, anything is possible. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by nullster]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join