It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Phat to Flea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A Detriot man is now in jail following his capture after stealing disks from a video store. His hip hop garb apparently dropped to his ankles and tripped him allowing the police to capture him
Talk about being fly

A man suspected of stealing discs from a video store was tripped up by his baggy pants, falling twice before police captured him, authorities said.

James Green, 30, of Detroit, took about a half-dozen DVDs on Sunday night, and initially made his getaway on a bicycle, police said.

Officers spotted him in an alley, and he abandoned the bike and ran, but his pants fell to his ankles and he tripped, Ferndale Detective Sgt. Patrick Jones told The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak. "Finally, he kicked off his pants and shoes" and then jumped a fence into the backyard of a house where he was captured, Jones said.

On Monday, Green pleaded guilty to resisting arrest and retail fraud and was ordered jailed for 30 days.
sfgate.com.../n/a/2005/11/03/national/a132025S02.DTL&type=bondage

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ahhhh I guess he's not "so fly" (as 50 Cent says)

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Oh I'm sure he's still fly but I bet he won't be saggin for 30 days...don't want that booty to show. The right person might get the wrong idea.

join