It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Golden triangle:

The triangle itself is an anomaly. The circle and square are existentially viable in 3 dimensions. a triangle cannot technically exist in 3D because there is no shape in 3D that posesses only three sides as even the tetrahedron is discerable by 4 not 3 force points. The triangle is a result of higher or sacred geometry. It is a tool for measure and the most perfect shape. It may not be existentially viable, however it inspires in its very design all geometries henceforth. I have made some odd factorings based on numberreduction of 7 as a prime number into 3.

A tetrahedron is four points connected as lines of force to stretch out over and create 3 planes. 3 + 4= 7, 3 times 4 = 12.
Here are some odd factorings:

7 times 3 = 21, 2+1=3.
7 times 12 = 84, 8 + 4 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3
7 times 21 = 147, 1+4+7=12, 1+2=3
7 times 48 = 336, 3+3+6=12, 1+2=3
7 times 84 = 588, 5+8+8=21, 2+1=3
7 times 588 = 4116, 4+1+1+6=12, 1+2=3
7 times 4116 = 28,812 , 2+8+8+1+2=21, 2+1=3
7 times 16,464 = 115,248 , 1+1+5+2+4+8=21, 2+1=3

[Edited on 26-9-2003 by Lucifer]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Oh I thought you were going to talk about the Golden Triangle in regards to Heroin manufacture.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why is this thread in Secret Societies?

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Those who know what I mean know, you know? There is amthematics connected with ancients and sacred geometry which can be decipherd as code to incorporate pi and the golden ratio into symbology and back again. The highest mathematics are pure visualization; variables and syntax are primitive. Those who question my choices of posts need just ask. I do NOT do things without reason, please think before you run off at another you.
I intend no hostilities, tone (emotional representation of logic strings in voice) cannot be reproduced without much side-stepping in type. Can't see its just a mirror?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Duh?

secret societies are mathematics man.

figuring out how the universe is made and run so they can take it over from god with their leader satan,

but someone forgot to tell them that it is really incomprehensible to their puny minds.

see that's why satanism is a waste of time.

next question.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I just wanted to add some clarity to this...I don't even know.
Satan? Evil universal conquests? I just thought that being there are some brilliant people on ATS, that maybe I could seek an answer to my math query from a mathmetician who is interested in
number relationships. Where better than this topic, as I know that there must be some mathematicians who have applied unique
number logistics to ancient sites like Giza as i have read about numerological significances. Ask a simple question...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
have you had a look at 'The Alchemy Key' by Stuart nettleton.

You can download for free will try and url if anyone wants. I
t has been posted before.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For a load of fun check out the 3d interactiveness of these....

mathworld.wolfram.com...

If you take a double tetrahedron in a sphere and revert back to 2d what do you have? 3 points if you said Star of David

You have one triangle with 3 sides pointing up and one triangle of 3 sides pointing down. There's that 33 again. Hmmm.

Picture an endless octagonal in three dimensions. Ah, but us mere worms have no time for this. We must crawl back into our holes.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks guys, for your directions, I had lost the map heheh. Actually I appreciate any constructive criticism and advice...I knew Ats had all the smart ones, where WERE you guys hiding I had to fend off some odd ones...thanks again for the pointers, I mean triiangles.

top topics

join