It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
At last someone has prooved my theory, they do more harm then good.

It has long been suspected that the government has been using satellites to read and control the minds of certain citizens. The use of aluminum helmets has been a common guerrilla tactic against the government's invasive tactics [1]. Surprisingly, these helmets can in fact help the government spy on citizens by amplifying certain key frequency ranges reserved for government use. In addition, none of the three helmets we analyzed provided significant attenuation to most frequency bands.

We describe our experimental setup, report our results, and conclude with a few design guidelines for constructing more effective helmets.

people.csail.mit.edu...

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mine works fine. Of course, it's important to find a good quality brand of aluminium. I prefer Alcoa extra heavy Aluminium foil. A few folds and it's perfect for blocking out those pesky signals from "them". Of course, it's always tough to find adequate protection on windy days. Aluminum hats are just like regular hats when you wear them in a stiff breeze. So, to keep your aluminum hat from blowing away, here's a tip; use rubber cement! That's right, rubber cement. A lot of folks don't realize that rubber cement will adhere to aluminum. But it does! So fret no more...now you can even feel protected from "them" even on the windiest of days.

By the way, I am beginning to suspect that "they" are starting to "treat" vending machine food. Any ideas of alternate places where a guy can still get an "untreated" bag of peanuts or Chuckles? I'm getting hungry and I'm tiring of subsisting on nothing but lichen tea.

Anyway.....yep....aluminum hats work (thank god).

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
r u being serious or kidding....cuz my brothers like this but he jokes.....well our helmets dont work but they're good for picking up the radio! if u hold up a walkie talkie....lol i wont go on...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If this was directed at me , 97.3% of the time I am totally not serious.

Just look at my posts.

It's why I hang out at BTS

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals.

He just called me paranoid.
I really wasn't impressed with the workmanship that went into the test hats.
This first one is just a laugh.

And what kind of a sloppy job did he do on this one?

Proper construction is the key to protection.
Here's one example.

zapatopi.net...

I also use a very thin layer of lead between the layers of heavy foil, for that added protection.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh my god..............what the hell.........

The government doesnt care about controlling average joes. Yea maybe celebrities should wear them or something. But really what is the point of foil hats??? And anyway its logical to any slightly rational minded person that the thing is shaped like a satellite dish, that if possibly utilised correctly, the focal point of which being in the centre of your brain!

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
their not being serious!!! and yeah tht is kinda weird still....it probly WOULD make it easier to "spy" on you and seriously who would wanna spy on normal ppl? whts the point in tht?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
George Noory has a hat that he swears by. And I have heard that the absolute best aluminum hat available is owned by a radio talk show host whom I will not identify. But he can afford the very best.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
odd.....welll why would u be a radio host person if u dont wanna get spyed on? wouldnt a radio station make it EASIER to spy on you?! lol

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have to add that back when it was tin foil, (god, I still call it that) that was what the tin foil hats were made from. Aluminum is a poor substitute, also folding is crucial, like the belly of a stealth bomber.

And yes, I too am kidding!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

In electromagnetic field theory, when one solves for the distribution of a field in and around a conducting surface, one finds that electromagnetic waves do not penetrate very far through holes that are less than about a wavelength across. Equivalently, the reflection of electromagnetic waves from a conducting surface is not much affected by holes (or other irregularities) in the surface less than about a wavelength across. Therefore, it is possible to make a Faraday Cage or a satellite dish with 'holes' without materially affecting performance, provided that the holes are less than about a wavelength across.

www.physlink.com...

Two layers of heavy foil under a thin layer of lead that is covered by two more layers of heavy foil makes a pretty solid blocking device, and in no way acts as a sattelite dish. If you look at the dishes in the market place you'll see that the surface is curved in an entirely different way and that they point outwards.

Here are some examples of dishes;

How do any of the above relate to a helmet shape like the picture below????????

For the ladies out there, think about foil as a fashion accessory,

But personally I want to add this to my closet so that I have complete protection.

Combine this with fine wire mesh that covers your walls, floors and ceilings and you should have pretty good protection............

Don't be fooled by crap that only has 1 ply of cheap foil.
Spend the extra few bucks and make a proper Faraday Cage, and then stay inside it.

Don't forget to foil or screen your windows too.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Your tin foil hat means nothing if you do not have it grounded. The whole idea is to bleed your mental energy off so they (You had better know who they are if you are at this site) can't pick up on it and read your thoughts, while at the same time, protect your mind from any projected energy. Both types of energy can be looked at as EME (electro-magnetic energy) and EME precautions will work on your brain just as EMI hardening works on aircraft.
This being said, it is clear that the energy must be bled to ground. The helmet must have a bonding strap attached to it, and the other end of the strap taken to "ground", which means a connection to the earth. There are different manners in order to accomplish this. I will not tell you how I do it as, if you attempt it and place the strap in one of the two NOT GROUND holes in an electrical outlet, you won't have to worry about "them" reading your mind!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let us not underestimate the power of a decent FARADAY CAGE. Why stop at headgear when you can protect the home.

On an interesting note, www.rsasecurity.com... when looking at faraday sites, I found this site. RFID and proximity readers....hmmmm

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Your tin foil hat means nothing if you do not have it grounded.
I will not tell you how I do it as, if you attempt it and place the strap in one of the two NOT GROUND holes in an electrical outlet, you won't have to worry about "them" reading your mind!

I used an orange extention cord with the black and white wires cut away from the contacts and sealed off. The only wire that connects to the outlet when plugged in is the green ground wire.
(Thomas Crowne is right.... If you screw this up, you could die.)

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Foil... hats... do.... nothing... take.. them... off... look... how... fine... I.. am...without... one... join... me.. it.. will...be... better... then... cats... you... will... want... to... see... it... again... and... again

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
l =l *raises eyebrows* ...i'm getting out of this thread u guys r creeping me out...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
it is a joke guys...lighten up
I guess no one reads the whole thread anymore.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD

I'm not sure why???
But I find your signature slightly unsettling........

ALL HAIL MICHAEL FARADAY

The English chemist and physicist Michael Faraday, b. Sept. 22, 1791, d. Aug. 25, 1867, is known for his pioneering experiments in electricity and magnetism. Many consider him the greatest experimentalist who ever lived. Several concepts that he derived directly from experiments, such as lines of magnetic force, have become common ideas in modern physics.

www.phy.hr...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You fools !!
Did you not consider the fact that the aluminium foil was made by the government. Thats right your precious headgear has microscopic electrodes embedded in it that allow the government to tap into your minds
You fools have sealed your own fate !!
mwhahahahahah!!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
When they control your bodies

They monitor you with those little cameras. Those ones on top of traffic lights, in the convenience stores, at Walmart, at school at work. If they decide you're a threat, they just turn you off.

You have enough flouride in your bones, enough chloresterol in your blood, enought BGH in your intestines that they can simply dial up the death they want for you.

sodium flouride = cancer, esp. breast or bone or leukemia. activated by 68hz electrofield flux, which they can adjust by speeding up the AC pulses in the electrical wiring in your house. That's what the guys from the power company are always doing in your neighborhood: turning up the cancer rate, weeding out the people who "know too much," or have subconscious psi abilities and could thwart their mental tyranny of the nation.

choloresterol = heart attack, CHF. Infra/super sonic vibrations will loosen all the plaque in the aorta & send it coursing through your veins. The sound frequencies can be delivered via a "thumping" stereo bass signal in an adjoining car at a stoplight. The trick is that the bass signal is delivered only to your car. Your the only one who hears it, the only one who will stroke out next week.

BGH = intestinal cancers, activated by introducing iodine into your diet. Usually delivered in a form where you won't notice the taste, espcially "homemade brownies" a coworker made for you.

as stated above, they reap down the actual resistance leaders to the extent that there will be no revolution. Now they are working on the latent psychics who disrupt their domination fields. The dom fields control you by domesticating your desires and keeping you focused on money and sex. This is how you are controlled. You are made predictable.

The aluminum foil deflector beanie is actually a sick joke since it only amlifies the deadly orgone radiation they deliver to your doorstep.

:shk:

join