It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: Pot calling the Kettle Black........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
France and some Muslims have expounded over the years that they are so much better than everyone else.....especially the U.S. Here is an insite to females in Frances poorer areas....

cnn.netscape.cnn.com

Apart from poverty, feminists say the dominance of traditional cultures among families of Arab and black African origin, combined with the growing role of Islam in the suburbs, have contributed to the harsh treatment girls get there.

Pressure is mounting for Muslim women to wear veils. Forced marriages that snatch them from college and career -- where they do much better than their male schoolmates -- are on the rise.

The support group "Ni Putes, Ni Soumises" ("Neither Whores nor Submissives") says the number of forced marriages has risen in recent years, with roughly 70,000 girls pressured into unwanted relationships each year in France.

"MARRY THIS MAN!"

I can't believe that France braggs about 'how much better they are'. I think this just re-affirms that the French are 'stuck-up and naive'

mod edit to shorten lionk

[edit on 10-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
I can't believe that France braggs about 'how much better they are'. I think this just re-affirms that the French are 'stuck-up and naive'

Hmmm. One could say that about many countries. Non?

join